looking for speakers in London

luca mezzalira

May 21, 2015, 4:26:30 PM5/21/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

Hi All

I've recently started a new community called London JavaScript Community (http://www.meetup.com/London-JavaScript-Community) and I'm trying to organise a meetup per month.
I think it'd be nice to have a mesh up with Haxe and show how powerful it is to the JS community.
Any volunteer that would like to do a talk in London? grin emoticon

Josefiene Pertosa

May 22, 2015, 4:25:14 AM5/22/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Go for it!

Philippe Elsass

May 22, 2015, 11:19:39 AM5/22/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
That's a good call Luca, we need to sneak some Haxe JS presentations in HTML5 meetups.
--
Philippe

luca mezzalira

May 22, 2015, 11:33:28 AM5/22/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Philippe

if you want we can discuss face to face about that in few weeks.
If anyone as any idea on that please feel free to share your thoughts I'm open to anything

Enjoy your weekend

Benjamin Dasnois

May 22, 2015, 12:02:45 PM5/22/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I should be available too.

Regards,

luca mezzalira

May 22, 2015, 12:08:08 PM5/22/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Nice!

ok I'll send an email asap to organize this talk, thanks guys for your availability!
luca mezzalira

Josefiene Pertosa

May 22, 2015, 1:43:34 PM5/22/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Maybe we can take advantage of the WWX and start building a mini-network of speakers or a directory of people who might be available to talk about different aspects of Haxe. I would be happy to help coordinate any efforts in those directions.

Am 21/05/2015 um 22:26 schrieb luca mezzalira:

Justin L Mills

May 23, 2015, 3:22:46 PM5/23/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I can probably put together some of my experiments for any meetup but
London but it's quite a way to go mid week from here. There is a
similar JS group in Bristol, saw some great webgl stuff. I think James
Jackson addressed them several years back but it would be nice to get a
few haxers together and propose a dedicated evening but I guess Bristol
is too far for you guys?

Piergiorgio Niero

May 30, 2015, 11:22:50 AM5/30/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
great to see this much interest
looking forward to attend the meetup then! :)
--PG

I can probably put together some of my experiments for any meetup but London but it's quite a way to go mid week from here.  There is a similar JS group in Bristol, saw some great webgl stuff.  I think James Jackson addressed them several years back but it would be nice to get a few haxers together and propose a dedicated evening but I guess Bristol is too far for you guys?

John Plsek

May 31, 2015, 4:06:37 AM5/31/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Years ago, geezers used to sell speakers in London out the back of white vans ...

I'm sorry, I had to