SPOD Missing @rtti for class

Michel Romecki

Oct 17, 2016, 10:29:27 AM10/17/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hej,

I've this excetpion : "Missing @rtti for class"
First I would know if it's rtti or :rtti meta that we are looking for,
and then why I get this error on a SPOD class that of course extends
sys.db.Object please ?

Cauê Waneck

Oct 17, 2016, 10:46:08 AM10/17/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Can you give an example of how to reproduce this error? Are you using the new record-macros haxelib?

Michel Romecki

Oct 17, 2016, 10:59:18 AM10/17/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

Hej Cauê !
Thank you for your attention.
I use the latests nightly haxe builds with or without record-macros it does the same...
It occurs just doing that :
trace( haxe.rtti.Meta.getType( MyClass ).rtti ); // sys.db.Manager does that also...
//
import sys.db.Types;
import sys.db.Object;
class MyClass extends Object {
    public var id    : SId;
}

Cauê Waneck

Oct 17, 2016, 11:15:29 AM10/17/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I cannot reproduce that locally. If you create a new project from scratch, do you still see that? Is there anything special in your project or how you are compiling it?

Michel Romecki

Oct 17, 2016, 11:26:30 AM10/17/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

I just created a new PHP project and it does the same :/
I have haxe git build development @ 9617d71 (without record-macros)

Cauê Waneck

Oct 17, 2016, 11:27:42 AM10/17/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I'll investigate this tonight

Michel Romecki

Oct 17, 2016, 11:31:50 AM10/17/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Cauê !

Andreas Mokros

Oct 17, 2016, 12:12:05 PM10/17/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

On Mon, 17 Oct 2016 16:59:03 +0200
Michel Romecki <filt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It occurs just doing that :
> trace( haxe.rtti.Meta.getType( MyClass ).rtti ); // sys.db.Manager does
> that also...
> //
> import sys.db.Types;
> import sys.db.Object;
> class MyClass extends Object {
> public var id : SId;
> }

Apparently a problem with autoloading on PHP.
I seems to work, when you have an instance of MyClass somewhere, like:
var obj = new MyClass();

I remember I could use:
--macro include('MyClass')
to prevent that with SPOD on neko, but that doesn't seem to work with PHP...

--
Mockey

Michel Romecki

Oct 18, 2016, 3:47:04 AM10/18/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hej Andreas !
You're right, I've tested just adding new MyClass() before and it works
fine.
I'll set an issue on Haxe github but don't really know how to explain that
Thanks for all !

Andreas Mokros

Oct 18, 2016, 8:21:20 AM10/18/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

On Tue, 18 Oct 2016 09:46:57 +0200
Michel Romecki <filt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll set an issue on Haxe github but don't really know how to explain that

Yes, it's a bit complicated. I'll try to look into this, when I have time.

--
Mockey