Haxe engineer for game project

Татьяна Бабко

Jun 21, 2016, 12:10:52 PM6/21/16
to Haxe

We are looking for an engineer to a game project on Haxe as a remote teammember. This is a big farm building game, called “Charm Farm”, in a magic setting for mass audience, for all major platforms: iOS, Android, WinPhone, PC, Mac (viva la Haxe!).

Our team is fond of Haxe and has been working on it more than three years. And we’d love to see with us a real adept of that wonderful technology. This is a full-time job. You can join us remotely or set up in Saint-Petersburg, Russia, to work in the office.

Requirements:

- you love to code;

- you like Haxe;

- you like video games;

- you have a cool portfolio;

If you are the one then send your resume to: j...@nevosoft.ru

Nevosoft is a game development company, based in Saint-Petersburg, Russia, that created dozens of games for 14 years of its existence and is a pioneer of world casual game industry. Now we continue to dance at the conjunction of technology, design and creativity.

Justo Delgado

Jun 21, 2016, 12:41:11 PM6/21/16
to Haxe
I'm interested, I've sent you an e-mail :D