Haxe Opportunities

Nico May

Mar 7, 2017, 7:08:04 PM3/7/17
to Haxe
Hello fellow haxers :) I am once again looking into possible haxe work opportunities.

My name is Nico May, I've been a hobbiest haxe developer for a few years. I'm in my last semester of high school before going off for compsci, and I recently decided to switch my 2 remaining high school courses to online versions to save me 7+ hours of wasted commute and empty blocks per day. This means I will be having a lot more time I need to fill, and the only local opportunities this time of year are grocery stores or construction, so I'm looking for some programming work.

My preferred language is Haxe, but I've done some JS work as well, and love to learn new languages and frameworks.

Please let me know if you have any need of work, or know of people who do.

Nelinho Braz

May 11, 2017, 10:01:51 AM5/11/17
to Haxe
Hi Nico, My name is Emanuel and I work developing games and apps with Haxe / Openfl.
Right now we are looking for people who have haxe programming skills, but I am not sure if we can bring people from outside Brazil, maybe you can work on "Home Office" like me :)

If you are interested to work with brasilian people(portuguese / english), developing apps and game, let me know, and I'll try schedule a interview by skype or google hangouts with my boss.