Vacancy Haxe/Xamarin developer, Playtika (Minsk)

khomich...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2017, 4:18:15 AM7/19/17
to Haxe

Playtika is looking for a Haxe/Xamarin Developer to work on our first project with China.
We need a developer who will work on cross-platform poker game for Asian region with multiply Android stores and AppStore . We target mobile (Android, IOS) and web (in future).

Our solution based on crossplatform bussiness logic written in Haxe language with native parts using C# (Xamarin for mobile) and JS (Web). For UI we use our own engine - Monosyne.

Requirements:

  • Industrial experience in developing software products from 3 years
  • Experience with Haxe is optional but you will use it most of work time, C# and Xamarin are mandatory

  • Experience with Android and iOS
  • Experience with Git
  • Knowledge of design patterns
  • Knowledge of algorithms and their ability to apply them in practice

From us - a product company, a shark in the field of social gaming, there are 200+ people in Minsk
Medical service, English, sports, conferences, bonuses up to +2 salaries a year, Relocation program.

Contacts:
skype: yuliyakhomich
email: yul...@playtika.com

Andy Li

Jul 19, 2017, 4:31:33 AM7/19/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com, yul...@playtika.com
On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 4:18 PM, <khomich...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...work on our first project with China.

Does it mean the position will be in China?
Where is your office?

It happens I'm considering new opportunities... :)

Best regards,
Andy