How to get started with StablexUI v2

55 vues

Anguel Esperanza

non lue,
21 août 2016, 16:56:4621/08/2016
à Haxe
Hello everyone, I hope you all have been having a great day. A few months ago, I made a post here on the Haxe google group about a Basic Gui Notepad and another application made with Stablexui. Well, those were made with the old version of stablexui. I found v2 and after thinking for a bit, I managed to get it too work. As such, I wanted to let the Haxe community know that I've made a post on my blog: https://tacodesu.wordpress.com/2016/08/21/stablexui-v2-and-flatui-getting-started/ , that explains how to set it up. It's a very quite post and it's really easy to get it up and running.

There's a lot I still don't know and I would love to learn more. If anyone has any experience with v2, or Haxe in general, I would love to know it.

Thanks for reading this,

Anguel Esperanza

Alexander Kuzmenko

non lue,
21 août 2016, 17:09:2921/08/2016
à Haxe
Wow! That's great effort! Thank you for your interest.
Please keep in mind that v2 is not yet production ready and is far (i mean really far) from it.

воскресенье, 21 августа 2016 г., 23:56:46 UTC+3 пользователь Anguel Esperanza написал:

Anguel Esperanza

non lue,
21 août 2016, 19:12:1021/08/2016
à Haxe
Hello Mr. Kuzmenko,

Thank you for making such a great UI Library. Thanks for telling me v2 isn't production ready yet. I had a feeling, but I wasn't sure. I'll be sure to mention that in my blog post. I love using StablexUI a lot and I'm still learning how to use it. I really like how v2 is coming along. It's so awesome and your work is so much fun to use. I've become a fan of using StablexUI and I can't wait to learn more about it.

I hope you have a great day.

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer