.hxp support in latest version

notboring

Feb 17, 2015, 11:20:08 AM2/17/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I just updated all my libs to the latest version and now one of my projects which is based on a project.hxp file is not building anymore:

D:\work\projects\[private]\project>haxelib run openfl build flash
Class not found : project.HXProject

Was something changed about .hxp files? Do I need to import something else then project.* ? Docs for .hxp files seem unchanged.

Joshua Granick

Feb 17, 2015, 1:15:02 PM2/17/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Try using "lime.project.HXProject" instead, the hidden Lime tool classes are being made public in the formal Lime API (step by step), I'm not sure if there's a good way to preserve full backward compatibility when working at an HXP level

notboring

Feb 18, 2015, 6:44:52 AM2/18/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your help, Joshua, but it seems lime.project.HXProject is not being exposed yet in the latest haxelib versions.

I'll replace the .hxp logic with a build script generated xml project file as an easy fix.

Here's the error messages for both imports, just in case they are usefull to somebody:

import lime.project.HXProject;

D:\work\projects\[private]\project>haxelib run openfl build windows
Class not found : project.HXProject

import project.HXProject;

D:\work\projects\[private]\project>haxelib run openfl build windows
C:\Users\mako\AppData\Local\Temp/temp_9823708/Project.hx:1: characters 7-24 : Class not found : project.HXProject

notboring

Feb 22, 2015, 6:51:29 AM2/22/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I did another haxelib upgrade and the latest version fixed the lime.project.* import.