Best web framework / Ufront

已查看 105 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Michel Romecki

未读,
2016年6月10日 06:15:282016/6/10
收件人 haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hej all,

I use for years now the same raw things to build web applications that I
described here some years ago :
http://mromecki.fr/blog/post/haxite-writing-entire-website-using-haxe
All I use is in the Haxe std lib and it works well but I want to know
what could I use instead, a kind of very advanced framework maybe Ufront
? Or is there something better for client and server web apps ?
Thanks for your answers,
Regards,

Michel Romecki

未读,
2016年6月10日 08:23:192016/6/10
收件人 haxe...@googlegroups.com
Ufront seems to be the best thing to use.
Where can I find the last documentation, a start guide because I've
tried follow this tuto :
https://github.com/ufront/ufront
But some things don't exist anymore like ufront-tool, where can I find a
up-to-date tuto please ?

Thanks

Franco Ponticelli

未读,
2016年6月10日 10:00:192016/6/10
收件人 haxe...@googlegroups.com
Any nodejs based solution might also be a good idea. The main advantage is that you will find middleware for essentially anything you might need. My recommendation goes for abe.

Franco

Michel Romecki

未读,
2016年6月10日 10:18:002016/6/10
收件人 haxe...@googlegroups.com

Hej Franco,
Thanks for your purpose. I used nodejs for desktop apps in the past but never used it for a web client/server app.
Where could I find a quick start guide to build a simple web app with nodejs and abe Franco please If you have advices thanks ;)

Franco Ponticelli

未读,
2016年6月10日 10:52:532016/6/10
收件人 haxe...@googlegroups.com
The readme in the project contains some useful and still current documentation: https://github.com/abedev/abe
There are features not described there like typed responses and filtering but you don't need to tackle those right away.

Cambiata

未读,
2016年6月10日 18:37:232016/6/10
收件人 Haxe
You could take a look at Monsoon https://github.com/benmerckx/monsoon by Ben Merckx. Its api is nodejs express-like, but apart from nodejs you can run it on neko, cpp and probably also on php and java...

Nico May

未读,
2016年6月10日 20:36:112016/6/10
收件人 Haxe
I can vouch for abe, really simple workflow, I built slickrock.io with it, having no prior web dev knowledge.

Nico

--
回复全部
回复作者