[OT] Node-inspector, debug nodejs using the webkit web inspector

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa

Jul 15, 2015, 2:45:33 PM7/15/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
For all those Haxers that target javascript in the backend, this might come in handy:

I’ve used it and it works really well. Best way way to debug a nodejs app in my opinion.

— Marcelo.

Dion Whitehead Amago

Jul 15, 2015, 8:00:44 PM7/15/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
+1 I also use it, it's great.

Brennan Kinney

Jul 18, 2015, 12:02:14 AM7/18/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Webstorm has some pretty great debugging tools for node/js, including their spy.js tool which is exclusive to their product. I've heard good things about node inspector too, yet to try it. If you have any frontend web content to go with node, check out BrowserSync :) it's pretty sweet.