Whatifz.com released, powered by ufront

Kevin ResoL

Aug 21, 2015, 9:40:31 AM8/21/15
to Haxe
Hi all,

Just to announce that I just released a web site called whatifz.com

It is not only a webapp experiment to test haxe's capability in writing dynamic websites, but also a prequel to our social media game which is still work in progress!

Cheers!
Kevin

Mark Knol

Aug 21, 2015, 9:53:47 AM8/21/15
to Haxe
Nice, fun tool. You should be careful how you handle input. Try this as your name:

"><script>alert(1)</script><

Kevin ResoL

Aug 21, 2015, 11:57:59 AM8/21/15
to Haxe

Thanks for point out! And it turns out taking me quite some time to fix.

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer

Aug 21, 2015, 2:28:10 PM8/21/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Does ufront have some kind of sanitized input function that should be used for any web input ?

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
_______________________

phone: +1 650 842 0920

Developer at Fanplayr Inc. (Palo Alto)
Original at Touch My Pixel (touchmypixel.com)

François Barbut

Aug 24, 2015, 8:24:31 AM8/24/15
to Haxe
It seems you're generating an image, how do you do that ? do u use the PHP GD image features ?
Do you have some cool neko image manipulation libs ?

Kevin ResoL

Aug 24, 2015, 9:16:57 AM8/24/15
to Haxe
The cool lib is called format :p