Try my Screen Manager framework [OpenFL framework]

Alex Kolpakov

Aug 21, 2015, 5:13:06 AM8/21/15
to Haxe
Hi,

I've updated my library for screen management - Screen Manager.
It's available on haxelib with the name: screenManager

I've also included the Samples folder for anyone who'd like to jump right into it; please checkout the github link for the samples.

My main reason for this post is to help the most people who are looking for such tool ( or perhaps want to use it for reference to make a similar tool ). But I'd also like to hear critique on how to make it better for everyone.

Hope this tool will prove useful or at least interesting.

Alex.