Haxe 3.4.3 has been released!

Mark Knol

Sep 12, 2017, 3:35:22 PM9/12/17
to Haxe
Dear Community,

On behalf of the Haxe Foundation we are proud to announce that Haxe 3.4.3 is now officially released!
It is available along with the changelog at https://haxe.org/download.
This is a bugfix release for various minor issues that showed up in 3.4.2.

Please test your Haxe code with this version and let us know if you come across any problems at https://github.com/HaxeFoundation/haxe/issues.

Thank you for your support

Justin L Mills

Sep 12, 2017, 3:51:03 PM9/12/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Mark

That's great news, I noticed Simon's push earlier this afternoon.  I was
wondering if there was any official comment in regard to Hashlink 1.2 on
Mac/Linux - is it now more stable does it work well with this version of
Haxe, or is it still only easy to use on Windows, I have used terminal
version of Hashlink on Mac but it's not yet simple to get the visual
aspects to build?

Best

Justin

David Elahee

Sep 12, 2017, 3:51:24 PM9/12/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Huge congratulations for this new release :)

David Elahee

Mark Knol

Sep 12, 2017, 3:57:21 PM9/12/17
to Haxe
@JLM More announcements tomorrow on Haxe Summit!

Sławomir Mazgaj

Sep 14, 2017, 5:38:02 AM9/14/17
to Haxe
I'm afraid there's something wrong with haxelib in this release.
I'm getting:

when trying to call `haxelib` :(

Andy Li

Sep 14, 2017, 5:44:34 AM9/14/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 11:38 AM, Sławomir Mazgaj <3vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm afraid there's something wrong with haxelib in this release.
I'm getting:

when trying to call `haxelib` :(

Right, we have just noticed that. The problem is that we forgot to statically link libgc into our Mac binaries. It shouldn't affect Windows.
We will build and upload a new Mac binaries/installer soon.
At the moment, you may install libgc by `brew install libgc` to solve it.
Thanks for reporting!

Best,
Andy

Żabojad

Sep 14, 2017, 9:00:20 AM9/14/17
to Haxe
Hey Andy,

`brew install libgc` does not seem to solve the problem...

We'll wait for your new binaries to be published ^^...

Thomas

Andy Li

Sep 16, 2017, 5:26:55 AM9/16/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

We'll wait for your new binaries to be published ^^...

Nicolas Juneau

Sep 17, 2017, 9:33:01 PM9/17/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Just updated my personnal ebuild overlay if you want to test the release
in Gentoo : https://github.com/njuneau/haxe-overlay

Enjoy!