BabylonHx now has its website: www.babylonhx.com

Vujadin Krtolica

Jul 7, 2015, 4:23:58 PM7/7/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
The site is online: http://babylonhx.com/

BabylonHx is compatible with Lime/OpenFl, NME and Snow. When targeting JS, it can also work with no dependency on these libs.

It also can be compiled to "pure js" lib and used in exact same way as the original from javascript.

There is a small problem with generating js lib out of BabylonHx code. "com.babylonhx.math.Space" enum is not getting exposed even if
it has @:expose('BABYLON.Space') metatag. Its not a big problem as it can be added "by hand" but I would like to know why this happens.

If anyone is willing to take a look, the code is here: https://github.com/vujadin/BabylonHx/

Running build_babylonjs.hxml will generate babylon.js file but "com.babylonhx.math.Space" enum will not get exposed.

nico....@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2015, 4:37:55 PM7/7/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
the 3d header section is brutally slow for me, (chrome windows 8.1) after passing that everything speeds up again,

Nico

nico....@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2015, 4:38:08 PM7/7/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
looks slick though(:

Jul 7, 2015, 4:41:50 PM7/7/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Its quite GPU heavy scene... But after you scrolldown a bit, it stops rendering. I guess I'll have to simply put a screenshot or something for situations like this...

michael solomon

Jul 7, 2015, 4:54:10 PM7/7/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
you created this website with Haxe?

Vujadin Krtolica

Jul 7, 2015, 4:56:43 PM7/7/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Website itself no. BabylonHx yes :). 3D scene on front page is created with BabylonHx

michael solomon

Jul 7, 2015, 5:04:54 PM7/7/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I look on it and it's amazing!
Thanks!
why are you didn't upload this to haxe lib?

Vujadin Krtolica

Jul 7, 2015, 5:08:58 PM7/7/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Its not yet ready for haxelib I guess. Not everything work the same across targets. And I would like to implement Kha support first

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer

Jul 7, 2015, 5:12:09 PM7/7/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Wow looks great !

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
_______________________

phone: +1 650 842 0920

Developer at Fanplayr Inc. (Palo Alto)
Original at Touch My Pixel (touchmypixel.com)
_______________________

Confidant

Jul 8, 2015, 11:42:26 AM7/8/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
This is very exciting!
I tried viewing it on my iPhone 4 but could not click the demos.

Confidant

Jul 8, 2015, 11:55:07 AM7/8/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I should also say that you've done a ton of great work here and this looks like an awesome resource.

Andy Li

Jul 8, 2015, 12:11:14 PM7/8/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
That's an interesting lib and I'm going to check it out.
One question though: What is the relationship between the 2 repos:
Which one should I submit bug reports and pull requests to?

Best,
Andy

Vujadin Krtolica

Jul 8, 2015, 2:37:40 PM7/8/15