IDEA users: IntelliJ-Haxe plugin professional support is available.

Greybeard

Mar 22, 2017, 4:25:26 AM3/22/17
to Haxe
Hi Folks,

Bishton Software Solutions is now supporting the IntelliJ-Haxe plug-in for IntelliJ-IDEA professionally.  We are looking for a  few companies that are interested in cost sharing a full-time engineer to fix issues, create new features, and support the plug-in for the long term.  We already have a couple contracts in hand and are looking for a few more companies to make full-time effort viable.  As a supporter, you receive telephone support, priority handling of your issues, and the ability to choose which issues and features are worked on next.  If you use the plug-in regularly, this is your chance to have _your_ needs met.  For more information, check out our web site at http://bishtonsoftwaresolutions.com and fill out a contact request, or give us a call.

Thanks for your time,

-Eric

Benjamin Dasnois

Mar 22, 2017, 5:44:29 AM3/22/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This is great news for Haxe! However, so far I'm not sure how useful this plugin is compared to using Visual Studio Code which has very good support for Haxe via an extension. Maybe you should create a page to let us know?

Regards,