How to install windows nightly builds?

der Raab

Jun 8, 2017, 5:06:19 AM6/8/17
to Haxe
Looks like http://hxbuilds.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/builds/haxe/windows-installer/ only contains very outdated versions? So I tried to simply paste contents of the latest http://hxbuilds.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/builds/haxe/windows/ into the exiting installation of 3.4.2 but now I get this message:

This version of C:\HaxeToolkit\haxe\haxe.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information and then contact the software publisher.

How do I install the latest version on Windows 10?

Andy Li

Jun 8, 2017, 5:09:56 AM6/8/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Could it be you're using 32-bit Windows?
We recently switched to 64-bit builds...

der Raab

Jun 8, 2017, 6:43:48 AM6/8/17
to Haxe
Yes, indeed, I'm using a 32-bit Windows 10 in Parallels. So do I need to switch to 64-bit?

der Raab

Jun 8, 2017, 10:48:10 AM6/8/17
to Haxe
And does that mean I can't compile for 32-bit systems?