state of the CEO search?

Seb

May 16, 2016, 10:13:11 AM5/16/16
to Haxe
Hi, what is the current sate of CEO search for haxe project?
are you keeping the surprise for WWX? :p

Nicolas Cannasse

May 17, 2016, 7:55:45 PM5/17/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Le 16/05/2016 à 23:13, Seb a écrit :
> Hi, what is the current sate of CEO search for haxe project?
> are you keeping the surprise for WWX? :p

Sadly there will be no WWX surprise. I'm currently traveling with family
in Japan, I'll make sure to find some time to write a report on that
topic before WWX.

Best,
Nicolas

Franco Ponticelli

Oct 19, 2016, 1:32:45 PM10/19/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Can we get an update on the CEO and Foundation Board?

Thank you very much,

Franco.

Nicolas Cannasse

Oct 19, 2016, 3:42:15 PM10/19/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Le 19/10/2016 à 19:32, Franco Ponticelli a écrit :
> Can we get an update on the CEO and Foundation Board?
>
> Thank you very much,

I'll give an update tomorrow at Haxe London User Group, if no recording
is available I'll try to do some writeup soon after I'm back home.

Best,
Nicolas

Franco Ponticelli

Oct 19, 2016, 3:50:06 PM10/19/16