How to write extern for JS function/method that contains $ character?

Haxeator

Feb 7, 2016, 6:04:30 AM2/7/16
to Haxe
I wonder which way is the best to write an extern for a JavaScript function that contains $ character? I noticed that I can use @:native("...") not only before class, but also before method and it seems to work, but there is nothing in documentation that would suggest it is really supported. Is it a correct solution then?

Philippe Elsass

Feb 7, 2016, 6:41:27 AM2/7/16
to Haxe

Yes I think that's correct.