Use ndll's in nodeJS

Porfírio Ribeiro

Jan 20, 2014, 3:52:29 PM1/20/14
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

I'm developing a ndll for haxe targeting hxcpp and Neko.

It's all working good so far. The api is quite easy to use.

I would like to know if there is any way to use ndll's targeting nodejs.

Nodejs can load native add-ons made for node.

So maybe make a node ad-don that would have a function that would load and call ndll functions.

Or add glue code for node as we get for Neko in hxcpp ndll's, i don't know if that could be done.

Is there any project to do something like this? Do you think it's possible to be done?

Thanks!

vroad

Feb 24, 2015, 9:21:48 AM2/24/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
There is already an addon for that purpose. It is currently only supported by my own version of OpenFL and lime, though.

http://community.openfl.org/t/freetype-based-font-rendrer-for-opefl-next-and-starling-openfl/729

2014年1月21日火曜日 5時52分29秒 UTC+9 Porfírio Ribeiro: