From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

-------- Original message --------
From: Bohdan Makohin <ajuk...@gmail.com>
To: haxe...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [haxe] Re: Announcing Haxe serialization lib from/to XML

Hi,

I haven't installed it yet, but wondering if it's cross-target library? Will it work on all maintainable targets, like Neko, Flash, C++, JavaScript, PHP or even Java, C# or ObjectiveC?

Неділя, 20 квітня 2014 р. 04:26:10 UTC+3 користувач Leonardo Sá написав:
I just wrote a small lib that converts xml to haxe objects, and haxe objects to xml.

I thought someone might find it useful, so I open sourced it and placed at:

It's also on haxelib (haxelib install cereal).

Forks are welcome!

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄