Problems with NativeModules in react-native-fs

J_Bon

Mar 22, 2017, 12:57:31 PM3/22/17
to Haxe

It's about this variable:

var RNFSManager = require('react-native').NativeModules.RNFSManager;
var RNFSFileTypeRegular = RNFSManager.RNFSFileTypeRegular;

I already tried to use another libraries, but there is always a problem with NativeModules variables.
In Internet I find only about linking with react-native link or manually. But I doesn't help.

Regals

JLM

Mar 22, 2017, 1:25:16 PM3/22/17
to Haxe
Not much interested in react but that image in red references FS not found, so very wild guess do you need to install hxnodejs?
-lib hxnodejs

Did you try just making a simple hxElectron app without extra complications of React and explore use of FS for loading files etc...  Sorry if my suggestion is not relevant just thought that undefined and FS might be important?

J_Bon

Mar 23, 2017, 4:30:42 AM3/23/17
to Haxe
I make a react-native mobile-app. It's not a desktop App, and there could be any node libraries, I guess.
But thanks for your help.