haxe -version has no build number?

der Raab

Oct 17, 2016, 7:10:06 AM10/17/16
to Haxe
Hi again, I wonder how I could figure out which exact nightly build I have installed?

haxe -version

only shows
3.3.0

- but I'd love to have something like

3.3.0 (9617d71)

Is this somewhere available?

Andreas Mokros

Oct 17, 2016, 7:21:53 AM10/17/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

On Mon, 17 Oct 2016 04:10:06 -0700 (PDT)
der Raab <goo...@derraab.com> wrote:
> Hi again, I wonder how I could figure out which exact nightly build I have
> installed?

There is a ADD_REVISION flag for this in the Makefile. Is this not set for the
nightly builds?

--
Mockey

der Raab

Oct 19, 2016, 2:44:08 AM10/19/16
to Haxe
If you're talking about that file:

There is

ADD_REVISION?=0.

But I don't know what that means and if it should do the trick?

Simon Krajewski

Oct 19, 2016, 3:04:37 AM10/19/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Using the latest Windows nightly I'm seeing "3.3.0 (git build development @ 9617d71)". What exactly did you download?

Simon

der Raab

Oct 19, 2016, 3:07:31 AM10/19/16
to Haxe
Thats what I don't know anymore - and therefore I'd love to see the exact build number. :)

Did you just use
haxe -version
?

I'm using Mac OS X btw.

Simon Krajewski

Oct 19, 2016, 3:09:39 AM10/19/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Am 19.10.2016 um 09:07 schrieb der Raab:
Thats what I don't know anymore - and therefore I'd love to see the exact build number. :)

Did you just use
haxe -version
?

I'm using Mac OS X btw.

Yes I'm using -version.

Did you download the mac-installer or the normal mac binaries?

Simon

der Raab

Oct 19, 2016, 5:33:29 AM10/19/16
to Haxe