luca mezzalira

Jul 4, 2015, 1:56:23 PM7/4/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

yesterday I released haxe-watchify an automatic build tool for Haxe and OpenFL projects.
I'm really keen to understand what you think because I released the tool as minimum valuable product to define a direction that the community wants so I'm really open to any kind of suggestions.

Few links to start using haxe-watchify:

In the readme file on git you can find all the instructions on how to use it.
For any further information feel free to contact me

I hope it could be the beginning of an helpful tool for the Haxe community

Luca

luca mezzalira

Aug 19, 2015, 4:11:32 PM8/19/15
to Haxe
Hi All

I've just released #haxewatchify 1.3.0 with a few fixes, web monitor and performance improvements! http://haxe-watchify.com
If you have any suggestions or requests feel free to ask!!! :D

Cheers

Benjamin Dasnois

Aug 19, 2015, 4:53:51 PM8/19/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com