project download count on lib.haxe.org

Jozef Chúťka

Jul 7, 2015, 5:48:55 PM7/7/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
hi guys, can anyone check if the per project download counter on lib.haxe.org actually works? it seems to be stuck on the same value since lib.haxe.org has been updated a couple of weeks ago.
cheers

Rob Fell

Jul 7, 2015, 7:06:48 PM7/7/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Semi-related question, I've been wondering about the relevancy of ordering the Haxelib website list results by number of "downloads".
May I ask, is the downloads number a simple counter (incremented for either install or update), or does it represent a unique install for a unique user?

Mark Knol

Jul 8, 2015, 4:14:24 PM7/8/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
This is a known issue https://github.com/jasononeil/haxelib/issues/29

As far as I understand this is a simple count on each installs.