haxe swc flashdevelop as3 proj,build slow,pls help fixed the bug of flashdevelop

李志

May 18, 2016, 10:24:04 PM5/18/16
to Haxe

JLM

May 19, 2016, 4:29:31 AM5/19/16
to Haxe
I don't know if it makes any difference but your haxe swc linking is

  <libraryPaths>
    <element path="lib\lib.swc" />
  </libraryPaths>

and when I have used haxe swc's I normally end up with full paths something like...

    <library-path append="true">
      <path-element>\lib\lib.swc</path-element>
    </library-path>

Not on pc so can't really try it.  I also have
<static-link-runtime-shared-libraries>true</static-link-runtime-shared-libraries>
I am not too sure what it does but always worth experimenting.

Have you tried compiling your as3 from DOS and just using trace for debug? You can use hxml for this eg... on a mac depending on setup it might be as below for air project. you just adjust paths slightly for windows, it's a pain to get the paths right but it's always quite nice to be able to compile without ide as well, I find that connecting to flashdebugger on a big project can be really slow and so mostly just use traces, but that's probably a very personal preference.

-cmd cd /Applications/flex/bin/
-cmd ./mxmlc -load-config+=/projects/work/MyProject/obj/ProjectConfig.xml -debug=true -incremental=true +configname=air -strict=true -swf-version=29 -keep-as3-metadata+=Inject -keep-as3-metadata+=PostConstruct -o /projects/work/MyProject/bin/main.swf
-cmd cd /projects/work/MyProject/
--next
-cmd /Applications/flex/bin/adl main.xml bin

Sorry not to be more helpful.

On Thursday, 19 May 2016 03:24:04 UTC+1, 李志 wrote:
https://github.com/fdorg/flashdevelop/issues/1133

李志

May 19, 2016, 5:44:22 AM5/19/16
to Haxe
thanks.but not just slow.
in fb,the frist time ,slow.and no change,2nd fast.
but in fd,always slow.always full build

在 2016年5月19日星期四 UTC+8下午4:29:31,JLM写道: