Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Balázs Zubák

ungelesen,
24.08.2016, 12:49:1224.08.16
an Haxe
Hello,

When I'm compiling a project that uses an swc, and there is a name conflict, i want the compiler to use the haxe sources, instead of the swc.

So there is no error with name conflict during compilation, but at runtime it uses the swc version instead of mine.
Is there any solution for it without renaming?

I know it's not normal, but i'm in a middle of a big migration from flash to haxe, so i don't want to break namespaces, but it cause in this middle step issues for me.

Thanks a lot!

Philippe Elsass

ungelesen,
24.08.2016, 15:03:1124.08.16
an Haxe

What is the order of the compiler arguments? If it's like libs, you have -cp src after the swc reference it will work (you can have multiple -cp src entries in the command).

Balázs Zubák

ungelesen,
24.08.2016, 16:09:5124.08.16
an Haxe
Tried both way, but looks like doesn't help.
Die Nachricht wurde gelöscht

我每天睡不着

ungelesen,
25.08.2016, 15:48:1725.08.16
an Haxe

Michel Romecki

ungelesen,
26.08.2016, 04:48:2326.08.16
an haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hej,
If I understand well what you try to do, there is a @:bind metadata for
that, but it seems not working anymore I don't know why...
http://old.haxe.org/manual/tips_and_tricks#flash-specific-metadata

Balázs Zubák

ungelesen,
26.08.2016, 19:48:0526.08.16
an Haxe
Thanks guys,

I've just solved it with remove dependencies from the swc. Btw it can be an interesting question, how to force ordering...
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten