Haxe 3.4.1 has been released!

Simon Krajewski

Mar 17, 2017, 9:54:38 AM3/17/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Community,

On behalf of the Haxe Foundation I am proud to announce that Haxe 3.4.1
is now officially released! It is available along with the changelog at
https://haxe.org/download/version/3.4.1/.

This is a bugfix release for various minor issues that showed up in 3.4.0.

Please test your Haxe code with this version and let us know if you come
across any problems at https://github.com/HaxeFoundation/haxe/issues.

Thank you for your support

Simon Krajewski

Vincent Blanchet

Mar 17, 2017, 10:22:01 AM3/17/17
to Haxe
Good job!

Simon Krajewski

Vincent BLANCHET,
__________________________________
Developer
Skype : vincent.blanchet.info

michael solomon

Mar 17, 2017, 11:14:13 AM3/17/17
to Haxe
Nice to see a lot of improvements on php7! Thanks guys!

David Elahee

Mar 17, 2017, 1:24:22 PM3/17/17
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Tried it and upgraded my toolchains...

And everything is perfectly cool on my side, so huge congrats to all the teams \m/

Cheers!

Nice to see a lot of improvements on php7! Thanks guys!

David Elahee

Mark Knol

Mar 18, 2017, 6:58:40 AM3/18/17
to Haxe
Great work! Haxe rocks!

François Barbut

Mar 20, 2017, 11:07:48 AM3/20/17
to Haxe
*** source mapping for PHP ****

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "meme crying joy"