Build Friday ... but still on a Tuesday

Hugh

May 24, 2016, 2:27:03 AM5/24/16
to Haxe
I have just made a bunch of haxelib releases:

hxcpp 3.3.46
nme 5.6.2
acadnme  5.6.3
gm2d  3.3.24
nme-toolkit 5.6.0

This version of hxcpp should still work with haxe 3.2.1 but includes significant changes that are required for the upcoming haxe 3.3 release.
I will talk more about some of the new features at wwx2016, but meanwhile feel free to report any errors.

Nme is transitioning to a library-free distribution by compiling against the nme-toolkit source files, which can be installed with haxelib.  These are the same files that are used by lime and snow when building native apps. To test this, you can use "nme cpp -toolkit".  Without the toolkit flag, things compile as before.

Hugh

chunbiao huang

May 27, 2016, 3:21:50 AM5/27/16
to haxelang