Call others programs in neko Web server

Henrique Oliveira

Sep 18, 2016, 7:57:00 PM9/18/16
to Haxe
Hello. as I showed in the last post, I have a great interest in using neko for various tasks. Today my main job depends exclusively on some neko utilities I wrote and some members of this group have urged me to continue. I come here with another question: when trying to run a CLI command or a shell script through the Web server on neko, apparently nothing happens is the return I have is the code 127. To be precise, I am trying to convert HTML code to format PDF via 'wkhtmltopdf' utility making the call through Sys.command ()
Help.
Message has been deleted

Henrique Oliveira

Sep 19, 2016, 12:38:34 PM9/19/16
to Haxe
Hello
So I found it very strange
Because I tested the same application on another machine with the same settings and software (almost a machine shadow of the other) and the second machine was fine.
I created the html (the application I'm trying to put together is a publisher of questions neko web server) and export after passing the request, he called via Sys.command the utility 'wkhtmltopdf' (which is a wonder to generate PDFs via CLI) and exported to html editing perfectly to PDF.
Well, I do not know what happens but I will investigate.

Nicolas Cannasse

Sep 19, 2016, 12:47:20 PM9/19/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Le 19/09/2016 à 01:57, Henrique Oliveira a écrit :
> Hello. as I showed in the last post, I have a great interest in using neko for various tasks. Today my main job depends exclusively on some neko utilities I wrote and some members of this group have urged me to continue. I come here with another question: when trying to run a CLI command or a shell script through the Web server on neko, apparently nothing happens is the return I have is the code 127. To be precise, I am trying to convert HTML code to format PDF via 'wkhtmltopdf' utility making the call through Sys.command ()
> Help.

This might help:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1763156/127-return-code-from

Best,