Haskell coding demos

Erik Rantapaa

Oct 25, 2013, 5:07:58 PM10/25/13
to hask...@googlegroups.com
At my talk at TC Code Camp last week at least one person was interested in seeing a demonstration of what coding in Haskell is like. We kinda ran out of time, but it turns out that there some excellent videos on the web which demonstrate many of the common tools used in Haskell development and which also give a good introduction to the language and coding methodology. If you're interested is seeing some of this you should check out the following videos:

- youtube videos from jekor: https://www.youtube.com/user/jekor/videos

I would recommend the "Pandoc on Code Deconstructed" series (two episodes) as well as the "Redoing Make" series to start with. The other series are good too.

I haven't watched all of these, but it looks like a good series. 10 episodes of about 15-20mins each.

A tutorial series for beginner-level Haskell.

The jekor videos are very well produced, and I hope he can find time to do more of them.