LambdaConf discount code

Kyle Marek-Spartz

Apr 23, 2015, 3:29:39 PM4/23/15
to HaskellMN
Hello,

Brett Hazen, a former Saint Paulite, is a volunteer for at LambdaConf
2015, held at the University of Colorado Boulder.
http://www.degoesconsulting.com/lambdaconf-2015/

He wanted me to pass on the following.

LambdaConf is the largest conference on functional programming in the
Mountain West, and one of the largest, most inclusive conferences on
functional programming in the world.

We have more than 40 speakers and more than 50 talks and workshops, many
presented by well-known speakers, authors, and thought-leaders in
functional programming.

Given the nature of your meetup, I thought that LambdaConf might be
interesting to your members. We’d be happy to offer your members a
custom discount code they can use to get 10% off the price of
registration, providing the discount code is not shared or made publicly
available (beyond the group).

Discount code:

Lamdba-Conf-BH

--