Upcoming events

j...@begriffs.com

Apr 2, 2017, 10:34:10 PM4/2/17
to HaskellMN
Hi all, this list looks a little quiet over the past few months, are there any meetups planned? It would be fun to have a Haskell hack night, or I could give a presentation about QuickCheck.

Cheers,

Joe

Michael Hoy

Apr 3, 2017, 11:50:49 AM4/3/17
to HaskellMN
I'd love to get the meetup restarted as well. If there are issues with the previous space for hosting, I might be able to find space in downtown Minneapolis, or in the eat street area.

Mikey

Michael Hoy

Apr 3, 2017, 1:37:05 PM4/3/17
to HaskellMN
I can tentatively reserve a room at the Wedgetable -- 24th & Nicollet, Eat Street area -- next Tuesday the 11th at 7:15pm. Is that a time & place that would work for you Joe? Anyone else? It's a little short notice.