vindinium

Erik Rantapaa

Jan 30, 2014, 12:50:09 AM1/30/14
to hask...@googlegroups.com
In case you haven't heard about it yet, a new online AI competition has just started at http://vindinium.org/ and they have provided a Haskell starter kit. The starter kit takes care of interacting with their server, sending requests and parsing responses, etc. so all you really have to do is to write the AI logic.

I spent some time today coding up mainly utility routines and uploaded them to my fork of the repo:

The main accomplishment so far is a function to compute the distance between any two cells taking into account the "terrain" of the map.

Anyway, so have a look if you're interested, and if you have any questions or comments or even want to collaborate on this let me know.

Erik