April HaskellMN Meetup

Kyle Marek-Spartz

Apr 15, 2016, 2:17:51 PM4/15/16
to HaskellMN

Hey all,

The April HaskellMN Meetup will be Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 7-9 pm at GovDelivery on the sixth floor of the Hamm Building (408 St Peter St, St Paul, MN 55102).

This month, Kyle Marek-Spartz will continue to walk through Write Yourself a Scheme in 48 Hours, a Wikibook that introduces Haskell. Last time we got through the Parsing chapter. We’ll start with a quick review of everything up to that point, and then proceed with the first Evaluation chapter.

Please RSVP either on the Google Group or on the Meetup event.

Tyler Holien

Apr 21, 2016, 11:20:07 AM4/21/16
to HaskellMN
Here are the links I promised:

The book by Edwin Brady: Type-Driven Development with Idris

Here's a good talk that demonstrates some of the interactive editing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X36ye-1x_HQ