July Meetup

Seth Dutcher

Jul 5, 2017, 10:44:42 PM7/5/17
to HaskellMN
I'm not sure if the June meeting went ahead. I had a install that ate up all my time.

For July, if needed, we can look for a room at the Minneapolis central library. The rooms are easy to book, if we can find one of the appropriate size. The only draw-back is that food isn't allowed.

What date are we looking for this month? 19th? 26th?

Trevor Riles

Jul 7, 2017, 9:06:25 AM7/7/17
to Seth Dutcher, trevor via HaskellMN
Hey Seth,

I just updated the meetup group and added an event for the 19th. Currently talking to SPS about a space for us, if that falls through we can look at the library, coffee shop, etc.

Cheers,

Trevor