ANN: tasty-html-0.1

Danny Navarro

Mar 26, 2014, 5:02:07 AM3/26/14
to haskel...@googlegroups.com
I'm glad to announce the first release of tasty-html:

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/tasty-html

It's basically a `tasty` ingredient to render test results in HTML5.
You can see an HTML sample at the github repo:

https://github.com/feuerbach/tasty-html

It currently uses `bootstrap-tree` to render the HTML tree.

https://github.com/jhfrench/bootstrap-tree

Other features to highlight:

- Self contained resources. All images, CSS and JavaScript needed are
inlined within the HTML file. You should be able to safely move around
the HTML test files without noticing any visual glitch, even when
offline.

- Collapsible tree nodes. Clicking on test groups expands/collapses
the tree at that node.

- Success/failure color of test groups is automatically inferred from
their underlaying test results.

I'd like to publicly thank Roman Cheplyaka (http://ro-che.info/) for
his patience providing very valuable guidance throughout the whole
project. Also Chris Catalfo for his contributing effort.

Please let us know any thoughts you have on this project, any kind of
feedback is welcome.

--
Danny Navarro | http://dannynavarro.net

Oliver Charles