result alignment with test names of utf8 multibyte char string

Bongseo Jang

May 19, 2015, 2:51:11 AM5/19/15
to haskel...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm using utf-8 multibyte char string for test names. I found the result, either "OK" or "FAIL", is not properly aligned.

(allTests)
  (acceptanceTests)
    n (<= 10)이 주어지면 n번 찍는다: OK
      +++ OK, passed 100 tests.
  (unitTests)
    아무 것도 출력하지 않는다:         OK
    한번 출력한다:                OK

All 3 tests passed (0.00s)

What can I do for proper alignment ?

Thanks :-)

Roman Cheplyaka

May 19, 2015, 3:32:25 AM5/19/15
to Bongseo Jang, haskel...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This has nothing to do with multibyte characters and UTF-8; tasty
doesn't even use that (or any other) encoding internally.

Instead, this is caused by some Asian characters taking double space in
a monospaced font.

I filed this as https://github.com/feuerbach/tasty/issues/111; let's
continue the discussion there.

Roman
> --

signature.asc

Bongseo Jang

May 19, 2015, 4:03:39 AM5/19/15
to haskel...@googlegroups.com, gray...@gmail.com
Thanks, you're quite right. See you there :)

2015년 5월 19일 화요일 오후 4시 32분 25초 UTC+9, Roman Cheplyaka 님의 말: