Streaming attoparsec tokens

Kyle Van Berendonck

Sep 22, 2014, 4:21:28 AM9/22/14
to haskel...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Preferably using attoparsec, as performance needs to be near-native, I want to parse an infinite stream of one simple line-buffered Parser and yield the results until there is an error.

I've been digging around pipes-attoparsec and attoparsec itself, but I don't think attoparsec will return results until the entire input has been parsed.

Could somebody suggest a way to do this, perhaps using different pipes utilities or even another library?

Regards,

Kyle

Kyle Van Berendonck

Sep 22, 2014, 4:39:07 AM9/22/14
to haskel...@googlegroups.com
I've discovered `parsed` from pipes-attoparsec. I must've been looking at the wrong version of the documentation, maybe.

I'm now attempting to see if I can hook it up to the websocket.

Kyle