Very Urgent Need:Solution Architect-Nashville, TN -3+Months

1 view

Mike Smith

Jan 20, 2017, 10:57:30 AM1/20/17
to msm...@ayrglobal.com
Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I want to share with you and your network. Our top client, located in the (Nashville, TN) is currently seeking a (Solution Architect) resource to join their organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be interested in learning more.

Job Position: Solution Architect
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: 3+Months

Citizen, GC,

Solution Architect III, 6-10 years experience

Experience in migrating applications from one technology platform to another such as hard asset to cloud based and/or moving mainframe applications to server based architecture.
Experience with creating high level designs including hardware, database, networking as well as the application design.
Does not have to be a hardware or networking expert but should understand how those components would fit into a high level design for the application

transformation process.
Business application assessment and design project.
Will assist the business consultant to evaluate 55 mainframe applications, gather application attributes, assess the optimal remediation action for the application (decommission, redesign, lift and shift to a new platform, etc.) and design the new target architecture for the remediated applications.
Must have the following experience: Application architecture and design principles (DB, infrastructure, operating systems, networking, etc.) Application database usage and operation Application operation knowledge (how apps are managed, app development lifecycle, etc.) Cloud and virtual application environment experience/knowledge Microsoft technologies (Win server knowledge)

Thanks & Regards,

Mike Smith - IT Recruiter
Direct: (571) 250-6817 | Office: (630) 444-7090
Email:
msm...@ayrglobal.com
AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. | Web: www.ayrglobal.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515