Urgent Need:Net Developer-Metro-Detroit, MI

Mike Smith

Jan 19, 2017, 3:37:35 PM1/19/17
to msm...@ayrglobal.com
Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I want to share with you and your network. Our top client, located in the (Metro-Detroit, MI) is currently seeking a (.Net Developer) resource to join their organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be interested in learning more.

Role: .Net Developer
Location: Metro-Detroit, MI
Duration: 6+ Months

Note: Need GC Holder or US Citizen !!

Functional Competencies needed:
Recent hands on experience in using ASP .NET tools in business programming required
In depth WCF experience
C#, Agile, SQL 2008, triggers, replication
Strong planning, organizational and communication skills
Strong problem solving capabilities
Demonstrated initiative and desire to learn about the dairy industry
Aptitude for gaining knowledge
Ability to foster knowledge exchange within and with other departments
Collaborative communication approach
Utilize sound judgment

Personal Skills/Attributes needed:
Committed to achieve our mission
Great communication skills (English)
Challenged individual with open and new ideas
Drive change with a positive attitude
Shows value for different opinions, shows flexibility to different opinions.
Shows interest to learn and share from others.
Learns and interacts positively within the environment
Willing to take action in a changing environment
Shows passion for growth and development within a team

Qualifications:
Education and Work Experience:
Applicants with a four-year computer science or related degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.

Thanks & Regards,

Mike Smith - IT Recruiter
Direct: (571) 250-6817 | Office: (630) 444-7090
Email:
msm...@ayrglobal.com
AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. | Web: www.ayrglobal.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515