Urgent Need:.Net Developer-Mount Laurel, NJ-3-4 months

Mike Smith

Jan 20, 2017, 12:56:01 PM1/20/17
to msm...@ayrglobal.com
Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I want to share with you and your network. Our top client, located in the (Mount Laurel, NJ) is currently seeking a (.Net Developer) resource to join their organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be interested in learning more.

Job Role : .Net Developer
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
Duration: 3-4 months

Local to NJ only.  No out of state will be considered.
Interview: Phone and possible face to face.

Communication skills must be a 10!

Experience : .Net development, SQL 2008, 2012, SSRS, SSIS, SQL tools, Visual Studio
Nice to haves: Auto background is a big plus, but not required
Client is only looking for candidates with 8+ years of experience.

Thanks & Regards,

Mike Smith - IT Recruiter
Direct: (571) 250-6817 | Office: (630) 444-7090
Email:
msm...@ayrglobal.com
AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. | Web: www.ayrglobal.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515