Java Developer@Houston TX

1 view

Santosh kumar Nityo

Oct 25, 2016, 9:22:49 AM10/25/16
to kuntal....@nityo.com

ONLY FOR LOCAL

Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our Implementing partner Requirement, Please go through the below requirement and send us suitable consultant with their updated resume, rates and Contact details ..

Role: Java Developer

Location: Houston TX

Work Duration: 6 months

Years of Experience: 8+

Note: We need Photo id and visa copy (H1B)
Job Description:

Detailed job description - Skill Set:

·         Java development

·         AWS

·         Requirement gathering, analysis and. elicitation

·         Onsite-Offshore coordination

·         Quality check

Mandatory Skills: Java, HTML, JQuery

Good to Have Skills: AWS Experience

Work Location: Houston TX

Client Interview / F2F Applicable: Phone Interview

If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email.......

cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

Santosh Kumar

Technical Recruiter

Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2170
Fax :   609 799 5746

kuntal....@nityo.com
www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines | Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing companies by INC 500

Disclaimer: http://www.nityo.com/Email_Disclaimer.html