Yasin Malik married to Pakistani artist Mishal Malik [Mushaal Mullick]

Humanist

Feb 23, 2009, 7:04:25 PM2/23/09
to Hasan Shabbir
Can anybody please tell me what is this happening around????

I'm amazed at this story as so far i know, Mishal Malik is a very "dangerous" painter. and captures "raw beauty of the feminine mystique". I am unable to display one of her art works that is far far away from islamic traditions. I found that on her website.It's just a proof..
http://mushaalmullick.com/images/Mushaal%27s%20Website%202.jpg
pleas don't see that .. I think I should not comment about Bhabhi jee but Malik sab ko kuch to lehaaz rakhna chahiye tha....

Her website quotes her engagement news [old news] as :

MUSHAAL HUSSEIN MULLICK ENGAGED TO YASIN MALIK
Engagement Ceremony Took Place in Islamabad

Mushaal Hussein Mullick is engaged to Yasin Malik, Chairman of Jammu & Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF). The ceremony took place on Oct 24, 2008 in Islamabad. A student at London School of Economics, Mushaal paints and supports charities and NGOs working on gender issues. Her late father was an internationally renowned Pakistani economist, Prof. Dr. M. A. Hussein Mullick; her mother is Rehana Hussein Mullick, former Secretary General Women Wing, Pakistan Muslim League; and her brother is Haider Ali Hussein Mullick, a foreign policy analyst in Washington DC focusing on South Asia.

###
The Marriage:

GEO TV Pakistan Reports:
 Yasin Malik gets hitched
 Updated at: 1800 PST,  Sunday, February 22, 2009
Yasin Malik gets hitched RAWALPINDI; Kashmiri leader Yasin Malik tied the knot with Britain-born Pakistani girl Mushaal Mullick here on Sunday.

The Nikkah ceremony was attended by a number well known people including politicians.

Mushaal Mullick, a post graduate from the London School of Economics and an artist, is the daughter of Rehana Hussain, chief of the Muslim League (women's wing). Her father, late M.A. Hussain Malik, was an internationally renowned Pakistani economist.

The was the third high-profile cross-border wedding after Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, who married a US citizen of Kashmiri origin, and Sajjad Ghani Lone, who wed the daughter of JKLF Leader Amanullah Khan, from Azad Kashmir.

The 40-year-old Kashmiri leader had met Mushaal during one of his tours to Pakistan two years ago.

http://kashmir.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/yasinmalik.jpg?w=462&h=334

The Hindu India Reports:
Yasin Malik weds -------------

Rawalpindi (IANS): Kashmiri separatist leader Yasin Malik on Sunday married his Britain-born Pakistani girlfriend Mushaal Mullick in this Pakistani garrison city.

The marriage ceremony was attended by a number well known people, including politicians, Pakistan's Geo TV reported.

Mullick, a post-graduate from the London School of Economics and an artist, is the daughter of Rehana Hussain, chief of the Muslim League (women's wing). Her father, the late M.A. Hussain Malik, was an internationally renowned Pakistani economist.

Yasin Malik, 40, chairman of the pro-independence Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front, met Mushaal during one of his tours to Pakistan two years ago.

The wedding dates were fixed during Malik's current visit to Pakistan. The couple got engaged Oct 24 when the JKLF leader was in detention for launching a poll boycott campaign in Kashmir.

It was the third high-profile cross-border wedding in the Kashmiri separatist camp after Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, who married a US citizen of Kashmiri origin, and Sajjad Ghani Lone, who wed the daughter of JKLF supremo Amanullah Khan from Pakistan-administered Kashmir.