Data collection for ex-students of SMKSH

Ssar...@hotmail.com

Jul 9, 2007, 4:46:50 AM7/9/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni
Hello everyone

I'm Siti Sara, class of 2002. I was in school today and the new
Pengetua, Cik Hajah Kamariah asked me for a favour. The school is
trying to improve its status and planning to become a Cluster School
(i have no idea what that is actually). They are trying to collect
info of the ex-students with details of place of study, course, or
occupation for those who have graduated. I think it'll be helpful if
we could provide the info needed by the school so that they can
achieve their missions.

I'm home for my summer holidays till august and i'm planning to gather
as many details as possible and send them to Cik Hajah Kamariah before
i go back to UK. In order to get this done, i need everyone's co-
operation. It'll be good if everyone can post their details here so
that i can get the data collection started. Below is an example of how
to give your details:

Name: Siti Sara Mohd Nor
Class of 2002
Course: Medicine
Place of study: University of Leicester, UK

p/s: for those who are working,please provide details on your
occupation type and place/company

Looking forward for many replies from all of u. Many thanks and take
care!

Regards,
Sara

Maslina Sani

Jul 9, 2007, 5:14:16 AM7/9/07
to hart...@googlegroups.com
Hey Sara,
I agree with you on how helpful this might be for them. I appreciate what you're doing for us. Think it's great! ;) Here are my details:

Name: Maslina Abdullah Sani
Class of 2002
Course: Pharmacy
Place of study: Cardiff University, UK.

xx

Ashvina Segaran

Jul 9, 2007, 5:17:45 AM7/9/07
to hart...@googlegroups.com
hi! yup, this is going to be very useful for current students as well as the school itself. May i suggest that we leave contact information as well (email)?

Name: Ashvina Segaran

Class of 2002
Course : Medicine
Place of Study: University of Cambridge UK
email: ashvina...@gmail.com

Sani, Maisarah

Jul 9, 2007, 5:22:51 AM7/9/07
to hart...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sara,

Great start, and hopefully this could be base for our Alumni data
collection as well.

Name: Maisarah Abdullah Sani
Class of 2000
Course studied : Quantity Surveying
Place of study: University of Reading, UK

Occupation : Quantity Surveyor
Company : Davis Langdon, London.

Kind Regards,
Maisarah Sani

Hello everyone

Regards,
Sara

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email, and any files transmitted with it, is strictly confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. If it comes to the attention of any other unauthorised person, no action may be taken on it nor should it be copied or shown to any third party. If you have received this email in error please return it to postm...@davislangdon.com. This email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt; COLOR: #006600; FONT-FAMILY: 'Webdings'">P</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #006600; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'"><B> Please consider the environment before printing this email.</B></SPAN>

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MessageLabs.

Kenneith HY Yong

Jul 9, 2007, 5:45:17 AM7/9/07
to hart...@googlegroups.com

>Name: Kenneith HY Yong

>Class of 2002
>Course: Medicine
>Place of study: University of Cambridge, UK

Khuzaini Sani

Jul 9, 2007, 6:11:38 AM7/9/07
to hart...@googlegroups.com
Sara

Kudos to you for starting this up!

Attached is a spreadsheet, with info of all my family members formerly in SMKTSH and columns for for all of you to update and email to Sara so she can pass the compiled database to the HM.

Cheers
Khuzaini
SMKTSH (Student Database).xls

Puvendran Balakrishnan

Jul 9, 2007, 6:12:36 AM7/9/07
to hart...@googlegroups.com

Name: puvendran a/l balakrishnan
Class of 1999
Course: aircraft engineering ('04)
Place of study: bristol, UK.
course: pilot training ('07)
place of study: malaysian flying academy (malacca,m'sia)

The next generation of Hotmail is here - Windows Live Hotmail

aisya...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2007, 8:30:40 AM7/9/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni
hey,
such a great effort !hope this will be a start for an official alumni
for our school/batch.realy hope to get in touch back with all my
former friends=)

Name: siti aisyah shahruddin
Class of 2002
Course:proffesional accountancy
Place of study: dublin,ireland
email:bluehe...@hotmail.com

~sya~

JadE CheaH

Jul 9, 2007, 10:03:39 AM7/9/07
to hart...@googlegroups.com
Name: Jade Cheah
Class of 2001
Course: System Management and Networking (IT)
Place of study: University Malaysia Sabah

Company: SOLSIS (M) Sdn. Bhd. *attached at Citibank
Tower, Ampang Park.
Occupation: Service Coordinator (IT Dept)

http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/

Sherry Mohd Razi

Jul 9, 2007, 11:24:14 AM7/9/07
to hart...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sara,

Cik Hajah Kamariah made principle!! yeay! This is a great idea!  Many thanks for forwarding to everyone. Below are my details and my sister Shira's details.

Name: Shariza Mohd Razi
Class 2000
Course studied: Bachelor of Commerce (Management and Marketing) 2007
Place of study: Murdoch University, Perth Western Australia

Occupation: Just graduated!! hehe

Name: Shahira Mohd Razi (Shira)
Class 2002
Course studying: Bachelor of Communication (Creative Advertising & Marketing & Contemporary Fashion)
Place of study: Edith Cowan University, Perth Western Australia

All the best everyone!!

Warm regards.
Message has been deleted

Amin

Jul 9, 2007, 12:57:29 PM7/9/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni
hey this is a great idea. maybe a bunch of us can go see the pengetua
see what she thinks about forming the alumni. im sure she might have
some idea on how to go about it.

Name : Amin Rahman (not full name)
Degree : Bsc Economics (LSE external)
Place of study : HELP

Occupation : Businessman / tutor

Yeap Boon Hean

Jul 10, 2007, 1:46:51 AM7/10/07
to hart...@googlegroups.com

Fellow Schoolmates,

Name : Yeap Boon Hean

Class : 2000

Qualification : ACCA

Occupation : Auditor / Academic Director

Working since : 2003

Hmmm… I guess that’s all I can think about.

“Your Pathway to Success”

Regards,

YEAP BOON HEAN

Academic Coordinator,

SBS Group of Colleges,

Tel : +603-7960 8168

Fax : +603-7960 9168

Mobile : +6012-236 1983

E-mail : bhy...@sbstraining.com.my

Website : http://www.mlc.edu.my

SMKTSH (Student Database).xls

alia

Jul 10, 2007, 1:53:04 AM7/10/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni
Hello..

Name : Alia Baizura Razali
Class of 2002 (but i left hartamas early form4)
Course : Architecture
Place : UiTM Shah Alam

*grins*

Derek Chia J.W.

Jul 10, 2007, 2:46:46 AM7/10/07
to hart...@googlegroups.com
Hello..

Name : Derek Chia Jin Wen
Class of 2005
Course : Commerce
Place : University of Sydney

Find singles online in your area with MSN Dating and Match.com!
http://cp.intl.match.com/eng/msn/msnmy/wbc/wbc.html

Puteri Aziz

Jul 10, 2007, 7:35:47 AM7/10/07
to hart...@googlegroups.com
a very good idea it is ^_^

Name : Wan Puteri Jannatunnaim Aziz Kasim
Class of 2000
Course studied : Bachelor Of Multimedia Systems (Hons)
Studied At : Sunway University College, Bandar Sunway
Occupation : Photographer & Digital Imager
Company : Owner of Zesqa Media, Damansara Uptown

--
cheers,
puteri aziz

Hizami Iskandar

Jul 10, 2007, 4:18:13 PM7/10/07
to hart...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sara for doing this!

Name: Mohd Hizami Mohd Iskandar
Class of 2003
Course: Law
Place of study: Oxford University, UK

Jul 10, 2007, 8:48:07 PM7/10/07
to hart...@googlegroups.com

Great job for taking this on!

Name: Lim I-Hua
Class of 2000
Course: Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)/ Bachelor of Business (Management)
Place of study: Monash University, Melbourne
Occupation: National Weekend & Team Coordinator

Sandra Lim

National Weekend & Team Coordinator VIC, SA & WA
Foundation HRM
Phone: (03) 9642 2488
Fax: (03) 9642 2499
Email: san...@foundationhrm.com

Muzie Zyrin

Jul 10, 2007, 10:01:04 PM7/10/07
to hart...@googlegroups.com
Here's mine

Name: Muznita Mahmood
Class of: 1998
Course: B.Sc. (Environmental & Occupational Health)
University: Universiti Putra Malaysia

Currently
Administrative & Diplomatic Officer (PTD)
Ministry of Health, Malaysia
--
~Muzie~

Wong Hon Weng

Jul 11, 2007, 2:03:58 AM7/11/07
to hart...@googlegroups.com

Name: Wong Hon Weng

Class: 1998

Course: Law

University: King's College London

Currently

Associate, Slaughter and May, London

From: Hizami Iskandar <sethch...@yahoo.com>
To: hart...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Data collection for ex-students of SMKSH
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:18:13 -0700 (PDT)

¤ sherrie ¤

Jul 11, 2007, 10:19:24 AM7/11/07
to hart...@googlegroups.com
Kudos to Sara for this!

Name: Sherrie Inder Kaur
Class of 2000
Course: Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Place of study: Sunway College, Petaling Jaya
Occupation: Senior Audit Associate (Ernst & Young KL)

Need a brain boost? Recharge with a stimulating game. Play now!
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=club_hotmailtextlink1

Ilee Yazmin Abd. Rahman

Jul 11, 2007, 2:14:42 PM7/11/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni
hey sara how're you doing? here're my details yea

Name: Ilee Yazmin Abdul Rahman
Class of 2002
Course: Bachelor (of Arts) in Architecture
Place of Study: University of Technology Sydney, Australia

all the best :D

iantristan

Jul 15, 2007, 5:15:50 AM7/15/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni
Name: Chin Chin Ian

Class: 2003

Course: Law

Place of Study: Cambridge University

On Jul 12, 2:14 am, "Ilee Yazmin Abd. Rahman" <Leeyasz...@gmail.com>

Jill - 2000

Jul 15, 2007, 9:28:04 AM7/15/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni
Thanks for doing this Sara! It'll be really good to keep all this info
for the alumni.

Name: Jill Lee Cheng Sim
Class: 2000
Course: Medicine
Place of study: University of Edinburgh, UK
Current occupation: Just graduated, start work as foundation yr 1
doctor in Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh 31/7/7

Raena

Jul 16, 2007, 7:54:38 AM7/16/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni

Name: Raena Hani Mohamad Fadzil
Class: 2003
Course: Actuarial Mathematics and Statistics
Place of study: Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK

xx

Rastam

Jul 16, 2007, 10:05:38 AM7/16/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni
Hi people,

My sis (Raena, Class of 2003) told me to make my presence known, so...
here I am v(^_^)v

Name: Rastam Hadi
Class: 1999
Course: Computing
Place of study: APIIT Damansara & Monash Melbourne (Caulfield)
Occupation: Programmer (Webapps - mostly Java Struts)
Company: CS Corporation, Tokyo, Japan

じゃ、またね!

nps...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2007, 5:50:48 PM7/16/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni

Name: Ng Poh Suan

Class: 1998

Course: Commerce

University: Univeristy of Queensland

Currently

Senior Advisor, KPMG Melbourne in Risk Advisory Services

Alex T

Jul 23, 2007, 11:22:25 AM7/23/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni
Name: Alex Teo Quok An
Class: 2003
Course: Medicine
University: University of Cambridge, UK

Corin

Jul 23, 2007, 11:26:44 AM7/23/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni
Name: Colin Goh Beng Chuan
Class: 2003
Course: Mechanical Engineering
University: Imperial College London

YiChung

Jul 23, 2007, 12:23:08 PM7/23/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni
Name: Ng Yi Chung
Class of 2003
Course: Economcis
Place of study: University of Cambridge, UK

Woot woot!

YC

On Jul 9, 4:46 pm, Ssara_...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Hello everyone
>
> I'm Siti Sara, class of 2002. I was in school today and the new
> Pengetua, Cik Hajah Kamariah asked me for a favour. The school is
> trying to improve its status and planning to become a Cluster School
> (i have no idea what that is actually). They are trying to collect
> info of the ex-students with details of place of study, course, or
> occupation for those who have graduated. I think it'll be helpful if
> we could provide the info needed by the school so that they can
> achieve their missions.
>
> I'm home for my summer holidays till august and i'm planning to gather
> as many details as possible and send them to Cik Hajah Kamariah before
> i go back to UK. In order to get this done, i need everyone's co-
> operation. It'll be good if everyone can post their details here so
> that i can get the data collection started. Below is an example of how
> to give your details:
>
> Name: Siti Sara Mohd Nor
> Class of 2002

> Course: Medicine

Keith Cheong

Jul 23, 2007, 1:58:37 PM7/23/07
to hart...@googlegroups.com
Name: Cheong Ing Keith
Class of 2003
Course: Petroleum Engineering
Place of Study: Colorado School of Mines, USA

Cheers,
Keith

Kelvin

Jul 24, 2007, 4:34:38 AM7/24/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni
Name: Low Yeong Haw
Class of 2003
Course: Electronic Engineering
Place of Study: University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus

Ifran

Jul 24, 2007, 9:45:15 AM7/24/07
to hart...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys!

Name: Ifran Tarmizi
Class: 1999
Course: Bachelor of IT and TESOL
Place of study: University of Queensland and Southbank Institute of Technology, Brisbane
Occupation: Over Glorified Coffee Maker
Company: HSBC Malaysia

Ifran

MiSz FiNi

Jul 24, 2007, 11:08:33 PM7/24/07
to hart...@googlegroups.com

Name: Tuan Nursyafini Afiza ( Fini )
Class of 2000
Course: Bachelor Degree in IT (Data Comm.)
Place of Study: MMU,
Occupation: Quality Assurance Analysts-Microsoft ANZ

Regards,
Fini

ccm

Jul 24, 2007, 11:49:52 PM7/24/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni
Hi, I'm not sure either if I'm supposed to reply to this.. I was in
SMKSH in Form 1&2 only.. But anyway, I would have been in the Class of
2005.

Name: Chan Chu May

Class of 2005
Course: Commerce

Place of study: University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand

fariz

Jul 25, 2007, 4:42:43 AM7/25/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni
Great Idea =)

Name : Fariz Tarmizi
Class of 2001
Course : Bachelor of Communication (Public Relations)
Place of study : HELP University College

All the best!

ccm

Jul 26, 2007, 2:04:20 AM7/26/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni
Oops, my bad.. I was meant to be in the class of 2004.

Salina Salahudin

Jul 27, 2007, 10:07:49 AM7/27/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni

Name: Puteri Salina Tengku Salahudin
Class: 2001
Course: Ba. Media Studies; Radio Production
Place of Study: Murdoch University, Western Australia
Occupation: Brand Management Analyst Executive
Company: 8TV, Media Prima

Cheers,
Salina

Cheng-Vei

Jul 28, 2007, 2:43:41 AM7/28/07
to hart...@googlegroups.com

Name: Cheong Cheng-Vei
Class of 2000
Course: BA (Multimedia), Grad Dip Film and Television (Visual Effects)
Place of study: Victorian College of the Arts (University of Melbourne)
Occupation: Producer, Astro

shwee...@hotmail.com

Jul 29, 2007, 8:37:35 PM7/29/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni
Name: Farah Mansur Uhnavy
Class of 2003
Course: Finance
Place of study: University of South Florida, Florida, USA.

Name: Azieza Mansur Uhnavy
Class of 2005
Course: International Business
Place of Study: Saint Petersburg College, Florida, USA.

Thanks for doing this for the school.
Take care and God bless!!

- Azieza and Farah Uhnavy.

Nadia.t..

Aug 6, 2007, 2:02:58 AM8/6/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni
Hello Sara,

Nadia T here with my details:

Name: Nadia Tarmizi
Class of 1998 (Tue nyer...)
Course : Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Accounting (why!WHY!)
Place of Study: HELP and finished at Griffith University, Brisbane
Occupation: Asst. Accoutant at Earth Tech Engineering, Melbourne,
Australia
email: nadia...@yahoo.com.au

Good luck in gathering the details. Will spread the word around as
well.

WeiRen

Aug 11, 2007, 12:09:00 AM8/11/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni
Name: Wei-Ren Ng
Class: 2002
Course: Electrical Engineering
Place of study: University of Arizona, USA

sazzy falak

Aug 12, 2007, 2:18:18 PM8/12/07
to hart...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Hope its not too late. Here's my info;

Name : Sazlini Falak (Sazzy)
Class of 1998
Course : Mass Communications
Place of Study : Lim Kok Wing Institute of Creative Technology
Occupation : Producer, TV Host, Actor
Company : Beyond DDB & Astro

Cheers,
Sazzy

>From: shwee...@hotmail.com
>To: SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni <hart...@googlegroups.com>
>Subject: Re: Data collection for ex-students of SMKSH

taufikrazak

Aug 13, 2007, 11:20:24 PM8/13/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni
Hey Sara hows it going? chipping in my 2 cents for the data
collection.
> Name: Ahmad Taufik Razak
> Class of 2002
> Course: Culinary Arts Management
> Place of study: Thames Valley University, London.

Best of luck,
Regards.

christina

Aug 14, 2007, 9:32:02 AM8/14/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni
Hey Sara, dunno if this is so-the-very-late...but here goes...

Name : Chew Shu Peng (Christina)
Class of 2003
Life after Hartamas : studied form6 in VI (damn it was hell)
Course : BA Hotel and Tourism Management and Culinary Arts
Place of Study : KDU PJ

kavitha

Aug 17, 2007, 12:11:26 PM8/17/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni

Hey sara..
This is cooooool!!! So happy that hajah kamariah told her wish to the
right person. Hope it turns out to be a success..and so proud of
SMKSH!! Here are my details:

Name : Kavitha Sathasivan
Class of : 2005
Course : Bachelor pf Pharmacy (USM)
Place of Study : Island College of Technology, Penang

[ R Z ]

Aug 24, 2007, 2:58:11 AM8/24/07
to hart...@googlegroups.com
hello,
sorry for the late reply....there you go;
Name : syed muhammad redza syed ali
>Class of 2004
>Course : environmental management
>Place of Study : Universiti Putra Malaysia, UPM
>Occupation : student

Weelo...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2007, 12:03:48 AM10/3/07
to SMK Seri Hartamas Alumni

These are my details...

Name : Kamalesh Thurairajah
Class of 01
Course: Chemical Engineering
Place of study: Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Western
Australia
Occupation type: Risk Management Consultancy
Company: ERM (Perth Office)

Keep up the good work sarah.....

TeckJian

Nov 30, 2007, 8:57:25 PM11/30/07