Fw: [thecolumnbyjohngarcia] **John Garcia's THE COLUMN: SPECIAL REPORT / ISSUE! (7/8/10)

Augustine Jalomo

Jul 8, 2010, 1:09:51 PM7/8/10
to happyh...@googlegroups.com, Erin Butler, Tyler Wrage, Andres Gil Mesa
special discount offer for Dreamgirls.

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: John <thecolumnb...@yahoo.com>
To: thecolumnb...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, July 8, 2010 11:56:10 AM
Subject: [thecolumnbyjohngarcia] **John Garcia's THE COLUMN: SPECIAL REPORT / ISSUE! (7/8/10)

John Garcia's THE COLUMN-Thursday July 8, 2010

www.thecolumnonline.com
www.thecolumnawards.org
www.talkinbroadway.com
www.pegasusnews.com

THE COLUMN STAFF:

SENIOR CHIEF THEATER CRITIC: John Garcia

ASSOCIATE THEATER CRITICS:

Sten-Erik Armitage
Clyde Berry
Mary Clark
Cheryl Cory
Samantha McChesney Franks
Ray Gestaut
Carol Anne Gordon
Richard Goulde
Lyle Huchton
Laurie Lynn Lindemeier
Ashlea Palladino
Christopher Soden
Mark-Brian Sonna
Laura Watson

*THE COLUMN IS READ BY OVER 16,085 SUBSCRIBERS WORLDWIDE!!*

Hello readers:

This is a special issue dissecting this morning's EMMY
Award nominations. But I also wanted to post IMMEDIATELY
that Dallas Summer Musicals is EXTENDING their great ticket
discount to DREAMGIRLS! See all the info below.

_________DSM EXTENDS BIG TIX DISCOUNT FOR "DREAMGIRLS"________

I went back last night to see DREAMGIRLS at Dallas Summer
Musicals and took my fellow FORUM friend Clay White (who
has never seen it on stage before). I gotta say it was just
as magnificent last night as when I saw it press night! Also
in attendance there last night were friends and COLUMN
subscribers Joseph Cummings, Elias Taylorson, and Max
Swarner. But Max works for DSM, so that doesn't count. LOL.
Love ya Max!

As Max and I were chatting at intermission, a gentleman
came up to us and said to me, "I read your review today
of DREAMGIRLS and really enjoyed reading it. Very thorough.
I saw the original DREAMGIRLS as well in New York." I wish
I had gotten his name, so if you are reading this sir,
thank you for the kind words!

TO READ MY REVIEW ON DREAMGIRLS, COPY AND PASTE LINK ONTO BROWSER:

http://www.pegasusnews.com/news/2010/jul/02/theater-review-dreamgirls-music-hall-fair-park/

*********INFO ON BIG TICKET DISCOUNT*********:

50% off Regular Price Tickets in Pairs of 2

Discount applies to all remaining Tuesday – Thursday and
Sunday Evening and Thursday Matinee performances in Price
Levels 2, 3, 4, and 5.

Reference password: GIRLS
(Type password in all CAPS online in the "Promotions and
Special Offers" box)

Discount Tickets Available at:

•The Box Office at 542 Preston Royal Shopping Center

•Ticketmaster Link: http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/5dmq65

•Charge-by-Phone 214-631-ARTS

Tickets are subject to availability. Service charges and
handling fees will apply. Certain fees in the ticket price
are not discounted. Performance prices, dates, and times
subject to change without notification. Must purchase tickets
in multiples of 2.

Discount only available in Price Levels 2, 3, 4, and 5 on
the performances listed, only. Offer is not valid on
previously purchased tickets or in combination with any
other offer. No refunds or exchanges. Offer expires on 7/18/10.

PLEASE SEE WEBSITE FOR ALL DATES, DAYS, AND TIMES FOR SHOWS:

www.dallassummermusicals.org.

Tixs range $20-$85 & will be available at The Box Office,
542 Preston Royal Shopping Center, all Ticketmaster outlets,
by visiting www.ticketmaster.com

or by calling 214-631-ARTS (2787). Group orders of 15 or
more please call calling 214-426-GROUP

__________________2010 EMMY AWARD NOMINATIONS! ___________________

This is John Garcia from THE COLUMN reporting LIVE from
the main theater of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts
and Sciences were just moments ago THE SOUP's Joel McHale
and THE MODERN FAMILY's Sofia Vergara just announced the
2010 EMMY AWARD NOMINATIONS!

There were some FANTASTIC, EXCITING nominations, however,
as it happens each year, there were some glaring, head
scratching, and perplexing omissions.

HBO's wartime opus The Pacific led all nominees with a
whopping 24 in all. GLEE topped in the comedy categories,
scoring 19 nods, while MAD MEN dominated the drama contenders
with 17 nominations.

HBO also topped all networks (not bad for something that's
not even TV) with 101 nods to its name, followed by ABC
with 63. Let's go down the list of this year's nominees:

OUTSTANDING DRAMA:

Lost
Breaking Bad
Dexter
Mad Men
True Blood
The Good Wife

JOHN'S COMMENTS: I SCREAMED with great excitement that
the Emmy voters nominated BREAKING BAD and TRUE BLOOD!!!!
Don't get me wrong, I am a HUGE fan of LOST, and the final
season was superb. But BREAKING BAD is honestly one of the
most dramatic, intense, and brilliant series that is currently
on TV today. And everyone knows that I am a 100% die hard,
addicted, worshipping fan of TRUE BLOOD. Needless to say,
I was SOOOOOOO happy they got the nominations.

Also happy for THE GOOD WIFE, I really enjoy that series
as well.

WHO GOT SNUBBED: SOUTHLAND (TNT), THE CLOSER (TNT),
HOUSE (FOX), BIG LOVE (HBO), LAW & ORDER: SUV, DAMAGES (FX),
RESCUE ME (FX), GREY'S ANATOMY (ABC), IN PLAIN SIGHT (USA),
V (ABC), PARENTHOOD (NBC), FLASH FORWARD (NBC), FRIDAY NIGHT
LIGHTS (Direct TV), BURN NOTICE (USA), MEN OF CERTAIN AGE
(TNT), SONS OF ANARCHY (FX), FRINGE (F0X), 24 (FOX).

The biggest disappointment for me is BIG LOVE & SOUTLAND not
getting nominations Both are fantastic series that always
seems to get snubbed by the Emmy voters.

OUTSTANDING ACTRESS IN A DRAMA:

Julianna Margulies (The Good Wife)
Mariska Hargitay (Special Victims Unit)
Glenn Close (Damages)
Kyra Sedgwick (The Closer)
January Jones (Mad Men)
Connie Britton (Friday Night Lights)

JOHN'S COMMENTS: Was very happy to see Julianna, Kyra,
and Mariska get nominated!

WHO GOT SNUBBED: The Emmy folks should be slapped and have
a private chat with Eric at "fangtasia" for not nominating
Anna Paquin (TRUE BLOOD). Also where are all three leading
ladies from BIG LOVE? I was hoping Anna Gunn would finally
get a nod for BREAKING BAD too. Also left out include
Regina King (SOUTHLAND), Evangeline Lilly (LOST), Chandra
Wilson (GREY'S ANATOMY), Mary McCormack (IN PLAIN SIGHT),
Katey Segal (SONS OF ANAARCHY), and Yunjin Kim (LOST).

OUTSTANDING ACTOR IN A DRAMA:

Jon Hamm (Mad Men)
Kyle Chandler (Friday Night Lights)
Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad)
Hugh Laurie (House M.D.)
Michael C. Hall (Dexter)
Matthew Fox (Lost)

JOHN'S COMMENTS: YEA FOR BRYAN & MATTHEW! Fox was one of
only two actors from that amazing cast of LOST to get
nominated. His portrayal of "Jack" has always been my
favorite character on the series since the beginning and
his final season performance was the anchor & soul of the
finale, he did some outstanding work in the final season
(well that and the reunion of Sun and Jin). And I am just
tickled pink for Cranston. His performance as "Walter" on
BREAKING BAD is utterly superb.

WHO GOT SNUBBED: I'm TOTALLY TICKED OFF that Stephen Moyer
(TRUE BLOOD), Fredrick Weller (IN PLAIN SIGHT), and Bill
Paxton (BIG LOVE) was not nominated. I mean come on guys!
They were ROBBED!

Also left out: Chris Meloni yet again for LAW & ORDER: SUV;
Ben McKenzie for his riveting performance on SOUTHLAND;
Josh Holloway (LOST), Tate Donovan (DAMAGES), and Denis
Leary (RESCUE ME).

OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A DRAMA:

John Slattery (Mad Men)
Aaron Paul (Breaking Bad)
Martin Short (Damages)
Terry O' Quinn (Lost)
Michael Emerson (Lost)
Andre Braugher (Men of a Certain Age)

JOHN'S COMMENTS: YEA! YEA! YEA! YEA! Aaron Paul FINALLY
got the nomination! OHMIGOD! I just cheered with joy when
they announced his name. I have been writing week after
week in my TV wrap up in THE COLUMN that he DEMANDS a
nomination, and it finally happened. His acting is layered
in graphic torture, honesty, and punches you in the stomach.
Just so, so, so happy he got nominated!

WHO GOT SNUBBED: But then my heart sank and I spit at the
screen some True Blood beer at the TV screen because there
was no nominations for the quartet of brilliant actors from
TRUE BLOOD; Sam Trammell (Sam); Ryan Kwanten (Jason);
Nelsan Ellis (Layfayette), BUT ESPECIALLY Alexander Skarsgård
for becoming the scene stealer as "Eric".

Also left out: Michael Cudlitz (SOUTHLAND); Michael Emerson
(LOST), Daniel Dae Kim (LOST), and Jorge Garcia (LOST).
Another omission was Zach Gilford (FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS).
Now I don't watch the series, but I have read in several
articles in the past weeks that Gilford's performance was
brilliant and deserved a nomination.

OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTRESS IN A DRAMA:

Sharon Gless (Burn Notice)
Christine Baranski (The Good Wife)
Christina Hendricks (Mad Men)
Rose Byrne (Damages)
Archie Panjabi (The Good Wife)
Elisabeth Moss (Mad Men)

JOHN'S COMMENTS: Very cool for Baranski and Panjabi getting
surprise nods here.

SNUBBED: Yunjin Kim for her heartbreaking performance on LOST.

Outstanding Guest Actor In A Drama Series:

Beau Bridges as Detective George Andrews, The Closer
Ted Danson as Arthur Frobisher, Damages
John Lithgow as Arthur Mitchell, Dexter
Alan Cumming as Eli Gold, The Good Wife
Dylan Baker as Colin Sweeney, The Good Wife
Robert Morse as Bertram Cooper, Mad Men
Gregory Itzin as President Charles Logan, 24

JOHN'S COMMENTS: Cumming is quite funny in THE GOOD WIFE,
while Baker delivered a very scary performance as a rich
man who keeps getting in trouble.

Outstanding Guest Actress In A Drama Series:

Mary Kay Place as Adaleen Grant, Big Love
Sissy Spacek as Marilyn Densham, Big Love
Shirley Jones as Lola Zellman, The Cleaner
Lily Tomlin as Marilyn Tobin, Damage
Ann-Margret as Rita Wills, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet Burke, Lost

JOHN'S COMMENTS: Finally some nominations for BIG LOVE.
Place is terrific as the mother of the dethroned "father"
of the Mormon clan while Spacek was riveting as the congress
woman who is evil to the core.

This is the category that Kathy Griffin was campaigning so
hard on her reality series to get a nomination. She did do
a guest stint this past season on LAW & ORDER: SUV. But alas
they ignored her.

OUTSTANDING COMEDY:

Glee
Modern Family
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Nurse Jackie
30 Rock
The Office
Curb Your Enthusiasm

JOHN'S COMMENTS: Totally not surprised that GLEE and MODERN
FAMILY got nominated. Those are the two best comedies on TV.
But I am cheering big time for GLEE to take home the prize.

Also was happy to see THE OFFICE & 30 ROCK also get the nod.
They both had great seasons. I've tried to watch CURB
YOUR ENTHUSIASM, and I just cannot get into it. Larry David
just gets on my nerves.

WHO GOT SNUBBED: There really were some great comedies that
got left out including my two personal faves CHUCK (NBC) and
DROP DEAD DIVA (Lifetime).

Also not getting nominated include ROYAL PAINS (USA), PYSCH
(USA), BETTER OFF TED (ABC), COUGARTOWN (ABC), PARKS AND
RECREATION (NBC), THE MIDDLE (ABC), TWO & A HALF MEN (CBS),
NEW ADVENTURES OF NEW CHRISTINE (CBS), DESEPRATE HOUSEWIVES
(ABC), UGLY BETTY (ABC), THE SIMPSONS (FOX), FAMILY GUY
(FOX), ENTOURAGE (HBO).

OUTSTANDING ACTRESS IN A COMEDY:

Lea Michele (Glee)
Tina Fey (30 Rock)
Toni Collette (The United States of Tara)
Julia Louis-Dreyfus (The New Adventures of Old Christine)
Edie Falco (Nurse Jackie)
Amy Poehler (Parks and Recreation)

JOHN'S COMMENTS: YEA FOR LEA!!!!! Totally excited for her to
get the nod! Also a round of cheers for Tina, Amy, and
Julia. CBS should be ashamed for not renewing NEW ADVENTURES
OF OLD CHRISTINE, because that was a hilarious series.

WHO GOT SNUBBED: Brooke Elliott (DROP DEAD DIVA), Courtney
Cox (COUGARTOWN), any of the ladies from DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES,
and Vanessa Williams (UGLY BETTY).

OUTSTANDING ACTOR IN A COMEDY:

Larry David (Curb Your Enthusiasm)
Alec Baldwin (30 Rock)
Matthew Morrison (Glee)
Steve Carell (The Office)
Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory)
Tony Shalhoub (Monk)

JOHN'S COMMENTS: YOU GO MATTHEW MORRISON!!! YEA!!!!! Also
round of applause to Alec and Steve. Nice to see that
Jim Parsons finally got a nomination. He is the best
thing on that show.

WHO GOT SNUBBED: BOO for not nominating James Roday (PSYCH)
and Zachary Levi (CHUCK). I mean Tony Shalhoub…again? For
that tired old show? Ugh. I guess all that drama in Charlie
Sheen's real life caused him a nomination for TWO AND A
HALF MEN.

OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A COMEDY:

Chris Colfer (Glee)
Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother)
Jesse Tyler Ferguson (Modern Family)
Jon Cryer (Two and A Half Men)
Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family)
Ty Burrell (Modern Family)

JOHN'S COMMENTS: I am SO, SO, SO HAPPY for Chris Colfer
getting the nod! Great and wonderful surprise here that he
got the nomination, because that is such an amazing cast.
But his character arc in the supporting characters was the
most emotional and truly touched everyone's hearts.

Also just THRILLED that Jesse, Eric, and Ty all got nominated.
These three actors are so damn hilarious on MODERN FAMILY.
A round of applause for Neil Patrick as well, he is
wickedly hysterical as "Barney" on that show. He's the only
reason I watch it.

WHO GOT SNUBBED: For the final time, Michael Urie was again
not nominated for UGLY BETTY. I know the series is over, but
since season one, he should have been nominated.

Even ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY on their website earlier this week
did an article on who they want nominated, and Urie was on
that list! BOO Emmy voters! And where is John Kranski for THE
OFFICE? What will it take for this actor to get his due for
his gut busting performance as "Jim" on that show?

I am though VERY relieved that Jeremy Piven was NOT nominated
for ENTOURAGE. It's the same performance every episode. He
screams a wave of curse words and rushes through all his
dialogue. The show is now extremely dull.

Outstanding Guest Actor In A Comedy Series:

Mike O'Malley as Burt Hummel, Glee
Neil Patrick Harris as Bryan Ryan, Glee
Fred Willard as Frank Dunphy, Modern Family
Eli Wallach as Bernard Zimberg, Nurse Jackie
Jon Hamm as Dr. Drew Baird, 30 Rock
Will Arnett as Devin Banks, 30 Rock

JOHN'S COMMENT: I wrote for three weeks straight in THE
COLUMN (Lon Barrera I thought of you when I heard his name
called!) that Mike O'Malley deserves an Emmy nomination for
playing Kurt's father on GLEE. His performance had me wiping
tears off my face or laughing out loud. AND HE GOT THE NOD!
SO, SO, SO happy for him!

But what a delicious surprise that Harris also got nominated
as Will's old enemy from High School. VERY happy for him too!

OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTRESS IN A COMEDY:

Jane Lynch (Glee)
Kristen Wiig (Saturday Night Live)
Jane Krakowski (30 Rock)
Julie Bowen (Modern Family)
Sofia Vergara (Modern Family)
Holland Taylor (Two and A Half Men)

JOHN'S COMMENTS: Well come on, it has to go to Jane. Who
can beat Sue Sylvester?! That's how I "C" it anyway! Lynch
was the comic genius with the best one liners on the show
this season. So she deserves the win. Period.

But I am also leaping for joy that Jane FINALLY got a
nomination. She is great on 30 ROCK. And also big YEAS
for Julie and Sofia, they have me rolling on the floor
on MODERN FAMILY.

WHO GOT SNUBBED; Wanda Sykes (OLD CHRISTINE) & Margret Cho
for DROP DEAD DIVA.

Outstanding Guest Actress In A Comedy Series:

Christine Baranski as Beverly Hofstadter, The Big Bang Theory
Kathryn Joosten as Karen McCluskey, Desperate Housewives
Kristin Chenoweth as April Rhodes, Glee
Tina Fey as Host, Saturday Night Live
Betty White as Host, Saturday Night Live
Elaine Stritch as Colleen Donaghy, 30 Rock
Jane Lynch as Dr. Linda Freeman, Two And A Half Men

JOHN'S COMMENTS: Well come on, we all know Betty White will
win, and totally deserves it. Her stint as host of SNL earned
the live comedy show its highest ratings in years. She was
hilarious in every skit and showed those comedians how the
master works.

But I am also cheering BIG TIME for Kristin Chenoweth for
her scene stealing, HILARIOUS performance on GLEE. She was
AMAZING in her guest stint. I was hoping Idina Menzel would
also get nominated too….damn it.

OUTSTANDING REALITY SHOW HOST:

Ryan Seacrest (American Idol)
Phil Keoghan (The Amazing Race)
Tom Bergeron (Dancing with the Stars)
Heidi Klum (Project Runway)
Jeff Probst (Survivor)

JOHN'S COMMENTS: I threw up a little in my mouth that
Seacrest earned a nomination again. I just find him so
god awful and so full of himself. Since season one of
AMERICAN IDOL I have not liked this guy. Just cannot
stand him.

But it is about time that Phil Keoghan FINALLY got his
nomination. THE AMAZING RACE has won this award every
single year, but he's never been nominated, until now.
I'm rooting though for Bergeron to win, he is the best out
of all the nominees. His ad libs and fast improv on live TV
is pure genius.

But where is our Cat Deeley for SO YOU THINK YOU CAN
DANCE? She's funny, so sweet on camera, and just a breath
of fresh air. I think she deserves the nomination over
Heidi Klum and is TONS better on camera than midget Seacrest.

OUTSTANDING REALITY SHOW COMPETITION:

Project Runway
Top Chef
The Amazing Race
Dancing with the Stars
American Idol

JOHN'S COMMENTS: When I saw AMERICAN IDOL got nominated
I was thinking, "Are you kidding me? For this last season
that was the worst season ever?" But then I read that the
nomination was for the season that had Adam Lambert, and
I pulled back my fangs and agreed on the nomination. Always
will be a big Glambert fan!

Sadly this past season on AI was just a train wreck.
Ellen DeGeneres was h a HUGE mistake to put on the
judges panel. The top 12 were boring, and the finale was
just an ear sore that can easily be called a snooze fest.

Why do they keep not nominating SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE?
I just don't get that. It is a great show and always earns
HIGH ratings. Also where is the nomination for THE REAL
HOUSEWIVES OF NEW JERSEY? NEW YORK? ORANGE COUNTY?

OUTSTANDING VARIETY, MUSIC, OR COMEDY SERIES:

The Colbert Report
The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
Real Time With Bill Maher
Saturday Night Live
The Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien

JOHN'S COMMENTS: Now talk about a MAJOR slap in the face
to Jay Leno! Remember all that drama that played out this
past season with the failure of Leno's 9pm talk show, then
NBC taking Conan off THE TONIGHT SHOW and giving it back
to Leno?! Well O'Brien has the last laugh as he got nominated
and Leno did not.

MINISERIES OR MOVIE:

The Pacific (HBO)
Return to Cranford (PBS)

OUTSTANDING TV MOVIE:

Endgame (PBS)
Georgia O'Keeffe (Lifetime)
Moonshot (History)
The Special Relationship (HBO)
Temple Grandin (HBO)
You Don't Know Jack (HBO)

JOHN'S COMMENTS: I only saw THE SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP, which
was about the professional and private friendship between
President Bill Clinton and Britain's Prime Minister Tony
Blair. It was quite good actually.

Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Miniseries Or A Movie:

Michael Gambon as Mr. Woodhouse, Emma (Masterpiece)
Patrick Stewart as Ghost/Claudius, Hamlet (Great Performances)
Jonathan Pryce as Mr. Buxton, Return To Cranford (Masterpiece)
David Strathairn as Dr. Carlock, Temple Grandin
John Goodman as Neal Nicol, You Don't Know Jack

Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or Movie:

Kathy Bates as Queen of Hearts, Alice • Syfy
Julia Ormond as Eustacia (Temple's Mom), Temple Grandin•HBO
Catherine O'Hara as Aunt Ann, Temple Grandin• HBO
Brenda Vaccaro as Margo Janus, You Don't Know Jack • HBO
Susan Sarandon as Janet Good, You Don't Know Jack • HBO

Choreography:

82nd Annual Academy Awards (opening number, Adam Shankman)
Dancing With the Stars (paso doble, Derek Hough)
Dancing.....Stars (paso doble, Chelsea Hightower, Derek Hough)
So You Think You Can Dance (gravity/addiction, Mia Michaels)
So You Think You Can Dance (fear, Stacey Tookey)

*NEW EMAIL ADDRESS TO SEND ALL INFO:

thecolumnbyjohngarcia at yahoo dot com

**ALSO PLEASE BE AWARE: All press releases and auditions
MUST, MUST be submitted in the EXACT format as it is posted
in the weekly issues of SHOWS & AUDITIONS. Due to lack of
time (and that this is a one man operation) I do not have
luxury anymore to cut and paste.

If the info is submitted incorrectly, it will automatically
be sent back to you to re-submit in the CORRECT format.
PLEASE help the flow of stuff go easy and simple here.
FOLLOW THE FORMAT. Thanks!

NOTICE NEW GUIDELINE FOR SUBMITTING!! ALL PRESS RELEASES
/AUDITION NOTICES DUE BEFORE 11:00 AM ON WEDNESDAY!

If you wish to have your production or audition listed in
this week's list of shows, I must have the press release
emailed to me BEFORE 11:00 am on Wednesday. Anything emailed
after that time MUST be listed in the following week's issue.

A TON of subscribers do read these issues to make their
decisions on what they want to see during the weekend in
theater. So if you would love to see a sold out house at
your show, send in those releases!!

PLEASE SEND IN ALL OR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: casting news,
audition notices, press releases, current and/or future
production info, theater or non-theater related buzz/news/
gossip/info/backstage FUN stories/stuff, etc.

I can honestly say that so MANY of the subscribers love to
read about who got cast in what, or fun backstage stuff,
gossip, etc. in the issues of THE COLUMN.

That's not counting the hundreds of subscribers who are
fellow Texans, but no longer live here. I get so many emails
from them saying how much they enjoy reading and catching up
via THE COLUMN on what is going with their friends in the
lone star state!

BUT in the same vein, there are Column subscribers that
are spread all over the metroplex and the state Texas who
also love to read THE COLUMN to see what their friends in
New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, Paris, Europe, etc.
are up to or what they are doing!

So all you subscribers that live outside of the DFW metro-
plex/Texas, PLEASE do send in your stuff as well!

So if you just got cast in a show, or have some fun news/buzz
/gossip to share, by all means email it to me! THE COLUMN is
created for YOU!

**NOTICE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS TO SEND EVERYTHING TO:

thecolumnbyjohngarcia at yahoo dot com

PLEASE MAKE SURE: that you write out all or any email
addresses attached to your press releases. Yahoo somehow
does not print all or the complete email address, so it
leaves part of it off. Look at mine above as an example on
how to write it out!

John Garcia
Editor, Founder-THE COLUMN
Regional Theater Critic (Texas)-www.talkinbroadway.com
Founder/Executive Director-"THE COLUMN" Theatre Awards
www.thecolumnonline.com

Recent Activity:
.