To be a Volunteer Distributor for Hanthana linux

Don Prabhath Mannapperuma

Feb 2, 2014, 2:56:35 AM2/2/14
to hanthana-...@googlegroups.com
I am Prabhath from Udubaddawa.
I was a Active member in Our college Open source society, We could educate our students about open source softwares, specially Hanthana Linux. We hold several sessions with Danishka Navin in our college. Also we distribute hanthana Linux DVDs with our students.Now my school days are over. So I decided to help Hanthana by being a Volunteer Distributor for my area.
 I like to help people who love Hanthana.I can cover Udubaddawa, Kuliyapitiya, Bibiladeniya, Dummalasuriya areas

( Here I have attached several Photographs which were taken in our College )

I hope you all will help me. Thanks

Danishka Navin

Feb 2, 2014, 7:35:37 AM2/2/14
to Hanthana Community

Thanks for what you have done and joining with us. :)

--
Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com

ඔබට මෙම ලිපිය ලැබෙන්නේ ඔබ හන්තාන පරිශීලක සමූහයට එක්වි ඇති නිසයි.
මෙම සමූහයට ලිපියක් යැවීමට hanthana-...@googlegroups.com ඊමේල් ලිපිනය භාවිත කරන්න.
මෙම සමූහයෙන් ඉවත් වීමට hanthana-commun...@googlegroups.com වෙත ලියන්න.

~ Feel The Freedom ~
Web Site: http://www.hanthana.org
Blog : http://blog.hanthana.org
Identi.ca : http://identi.ca/hanthana
Twitter : http://twitter.com/hanthana

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hanthana Linux User Group" group.

Kalpa Welivitigoda

Feb 2, 2014, 8:53:11 AM2/2/14
to Hanthana Community

On Feb 2, 2014 3:57 PM, "Don Prabhath Mannapperuma" <d.p.mann...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am Prabhath from Udubaddawa.
I was a Active member in Our college Open source society, We could educate our students about open source softwares, specially Hanthana Linux. We hold several sessions with Danishka Navin in our college. Also we distribute hanthana Linux DVDs with our students.Now my school days are over. So I decided to help Hanthana by being a Volunteer Distributor for my area.
 I like to help people who love Hanthana.I can cover Udubaddawa, Kuliyapitiya, Bibiladeniya, Dummalasuriya areas

( Here I have attached several Photographs which were taken in our College )

I hope you all will help me. Thanks

Your initiative is highly appreciated and welcome to Hanthana Linux community. I hope that you will be able to spread the word of Hanthana and FOSS many in the society.

--
Best Regards,

Kalpa Welivitigoda
Junior Treasurer | Electrical Engineering Society
Undergraduate | Department of Electrical Engineering
University of Moratuwa
Sri Lanka

bandula pushpakumara

Feb 3, 2014, 12:13:56 AM2/3/14
to hanthana-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks son

priyadarshana

Feb 4, 2014, 1:00:28 PM2/4/14
to hanthana-...@googlegroups.com
ප්‍රජාව සවිමත් කරන්නට දායක වූ ඔබට ස්තූතියි!