Project to provide Sagalapura College with a computer lab – Financial status as at 11th May, 2013

Danishka Navin

May 18, 2013, 1:05:10 AM5/18/13
to Hanthana Community, hanthana-labs

Project to provide Sagalapura College with a computer lab – Financial status as at 11th May, 2013

We have already started the project to provide Sagalapura College, a rural college in Walapane education zone in Nuwara Eliya district, a computer lab with five computers and other necessary equipments. The project is executed under Hanthana School Labs project.

By now we have collected Rs. 80,000 out of the estimated value of Rs. 260,000. Purchasing of the first computer with Rs. 52,000 is in progress and it will be handed over to the students of the college in near future so as to aid in their education to the betterment. The rest of the four computers and other necessary equipments will be purchased and handed over to the school as we receive donations.

The donors of Rs. 80,000 are as follows,

  • Harshana Weerasinghe
  • Jeewan Sooriyaarchchi
  • Tissa Dodangoda
  • Rohana Dissanayake
  • Bandula Ranathunga
  • Sisi Kelum
  • Lakshan Perera
  • Asanga Amarawansha
  • Pravin Indranama
  • Kalpa Pethum
  • Danishka Navin

We pay our sincere thanks to those who contributed to the success of this project in monetary terms as well as in spreading the word. All your contributions will be for the ultimate goal of betterment of the future generations.

Please use following information if you willing to donate.

COMMERCIAL BANK, UNION PLACE
ACC NO: 8480050534
ACCOUNT HOLDERS
MR BANDULA PUSHPAKUMARA RANATUNGA
OR
MR WELIVITIGODA HEWAGE KALPA PATHUM
Contact Mr. Bandula Ranathunga for financial donations:
Mobile number: +94 714315426
Email address: bandula.ranathunga {[AT] } gmail {[DOT]} com
Kalpa Welivitigoda:   callkalpa {[AT] } gmail {[DOT]} com
Contact Mr. Athula Herath for technical information on computer components:
Mobile number:  +94 718217443

--
Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com