Preparing the release of the source code

Leo Unglaub

Sep 4, 2013, 1:10:09 PM9/4/13
to hann...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,
today i fixed the last known bug in the codebase/framework. I will
test the changes and push them tomorrow and hope for your feedback.

But don't get your hopes up. The code i will release tomorrow is the
technical backend of the tool. It's the SQL connectors, the query
builders and so on. It currently only supports MariaDB, MySql, SQLite
and experimental PostgreSQL.

I am looking forward to your feedback.
Greetings
Leo

--
Leo Unglaub
Nachreihengasse 39 / Top 7

Phone: 0650 / 6575103
Website: http://www.leo-unglaub.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LeoUnglaub

Send with Mozilla Thunderbird on Linux (Debian)

Seumas

Sep 10, 2013, 4:55:12 AM9/10/13
to hann...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leo, no sign of the code? Has it all gone wrong? :)

Cheers, Seumas

Thomas Gruschwitz

Jan 25, 2014, 10:45:54 AM1/25/14
to hann...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

did you stop working on HannaSQL?

If there is a problem with financing the project, start a Kickstarter campaign. If you do I will spend money for your project and I think there are a lot of people outside, who wish such a intuitive SQL-Client like Heidi for Linux.

At the moment there is really no alternative for Heidi for Linux. I am using it via wine, but I don't like that.

I have tried to work with Mysql Workbench but it doesn't support Mysql 4 which we are still using for different applications. And for daily work it is to big.

Please think about a
campaign.

Regards,

Thomas

Shea Price

Feb 2, 2016, 8:59:18 AM2/2/16
to HannaSQL
I would like to know if there have been anymore efforts to bring this program to a success. Have you taken Thomas up on his offer? Have you ran out of time and need additional assistance in this project?

Regards,

Shea

Ricardo Rosero

Aug 22, 2018, 11:12:43 PM8/22/18