Why isn't cell selecting?

phil.n....@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2017, 12:47:01 PM3/31/17
to Handsontable
I have the following code that populates and draws a handsontable successfully:

var $autosave2 = $('#autosave2');
var $container2 = $("#handsontable2");
var handsontable2 = $container2.data('handsontable2');
var console2 = $("#divButtons2").find("#exampleconsole2");

console2.text("Data loaded from SQL database...");
data2 = $.getValues(ajaxUrl2)
var config2 = {
data: data2,
autoWrapRow: true,
colWidths: [
75, //Lot
75, //Product
425, //Customer
70, //Qty
],
manualColumnResize: true,
columns: [ { data: 'LotId', @readOnly2 }, { data: 'ProductCode', @readOnly2 }, { data: 'Customer', @readOnly2 }, { data: 'Qty', @readOnly2 } ],
afterChange: function (change, source) {
if (source === 'loadData') {
return; //don't save this change
}

var hot2;

var hot2 = new Handsontable($container2[0], config2);

I suffixed everything with a 2 as there is an additional handsontable on the page (which works correctly). The table loads and fills with data correctly. The problem with this one is that when I add a row, I can't select any of the cells. I get a blue underline instead of the normally blue-outlined selected cell. I can type in a value and when I leave the cell, it shows up.

phil.n....@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2017, 12:56:13 PM3/31/17
to Handsontable, phil.n....@gmail.com
Here's a link to this post with a picture of the error I'm getting:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/43145968/cell-selection-and-rendering-error-in-handsontable