Handsontable Controls

299 ნახვა
გამოტოვება და პირველ წაუკითხავ შეტყობინებაზე გადასვლა

Lev Savranskiy

წაუკითხავი,
28 იან. 2015, 20:17:4928.01.15
მიმღები: handso...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

I developed Handsontable Controls Toolbar and would like to share it with community

Widget creates actions toolbar for handsontable

1. Multiselect that allows to show/hide columns with dynamic text

2. Reset columns option (restore initial state of table)

3. Uncheck all columns option

4. Export to CSV (all/visible) (see CSV download support tab)

5. Any extra HTML elements of your choice

Please find demo and sources at http://wap7.ru/folio/handsontable-controls/

Share any opinions and ideas.

henni...@gmail.com

წაუკითხავი,
30 ოქტ. 2015, 11:03:5630.10.15
მიმღები: Handsontable
On Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 8:17:49 PM UTC-5, Lev Savranskiy wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>

> I developed Handsontable Controls Toolbar and would like to share it with community
>

> Widget creates actions toolbar for handsontable
> 1. Multiselect that allows to show/hide columns with dynamic text
> 2. Reset columns option (restore initial state of table)
> 3. Uncheck all columns option
> 4. Export to CSV (all/visible) (see CSV download support tab)
> 5. Any extra HTML elements of your choice
>

> Please find demo and sources at http://wap7.ru/folio/handsontable-controls/
> Share any opinions and ideas.

I was looking into using this, but I can't get it to work as I'm getting an error "Object doesn't support property or method 'handsontableControls'" while trying to apply the plugin to the current HOT instance. Does this work with the most current version of HOT?

Lev Savranskiy

წაუკითხავი,
30 ოქტ. 2015, 20:26:1930.10.15
მიმღები: Handsontable, henni...@gmail.com
Just swithed demo to latest 0.19

works for me

krishna.m...@gmail.com

წაუკითხავი,
15 თებ. 2016, 04:11:3615.02.16
მიმღები: Handsontable
Hi Lev Savranskiy,

Thanks for your post... i am using handsontable to export table content to csv.. ur example is working fine for me... but the thing is, i have added some dynamic html tags in the table column... but when i export to csv.. in excel sheet i am getting complete html element in the cell ... for eg(<div> this structure iam getting in excel </div>). to avoid this what shall i need to do.. i should get only values in excel but not html element. please help me out.. thank in advance.

Thanks & regards,
krish

Lev Savranskiy

წაუკითხავი,
15 თებ. 2016, 07:58:1415.02.16
მიმღები: Handsontable, krishna.m...@gmail.com
Hi!

plugin should take care of tags stripping.
i am not quite sure how did you do HTML

so please

Lev

krishna.m...@gmail.com

წაუკითხავი,
16 თებ. 2016, 04:40:3016.02.16
მიმღები: Handsontable, krishna.m...@gmail.com
Hi Lev,

Thanks for your reply.
please check the below link... which i updated with my code. when you export as CSV and open the file you will see the html elements in the cells.

http://codepen.io/anon/pen/bEZmzx

Thanks & Regards,
Krishna.

Lev Savranskiy

წაუკითხავი,
16 თებ. 2016, 07:08:2316.02.16
მიმღები: Handsontable, krishna.m...@gmail.com
Again

My plugin takes care of tags stripping.
You are using another soft. You  have to  strip tags by yourself.
Please discuss only my plugin in this  thread.

Lev
პასუხი ყველას
პასუხი ავტორს
გადამისამართება