"Insert Column..." / "Remove Column" is disabled (greyed out). How do I enable this function?

chrom...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2017, 8:54:14 PM3/5/17
to Handsontable
Hello.

In the context menu, "Insert Column..." / "Remove Column" is disabled (greyed out). How do I enable this function?

My data is being returned as an 'array of objects':
[{"company_name":"Example Corp.","first_name":"Elizabeth","last_name":"Tucker", ...}]

I read on a different forum  back in Nov. '14 that the only way to use the context menu's "Insert Column..." / "Remove Column" features was by using data returned as 'array of array'.  Is this the case?  If so, how could I programmatically convert or retrieve the  PHP/json data as an array of arrays?

Thanks in advance.

Krisha Amatya

Dec 11, 2020, 2:28:24 AM12/11/20
to Handsontable
I am also facing this same issue in latest version of handsontable 8.2

Aleksandra Budnik

Dec 11, 2020, 5:44:37 AM12/11/20
to Handsontable
Hi,